Supremacy Vs Doom P2P Prep [2-1]

Dannypool

if doom "fucking sucks" how does a brand new hpc have 8 prep wins and 0 losses over a much older one

theres a reason why slaughter is d3d

was ran by rejects like yourself

Got to remember that there was doom members and ranks in there. Meh.

You got to look at yourself when it comes to the banter in some of these topics and typically your own clan with bumping/banter on the same topic :P

Just hold off on what is going to be settled with this prep :)

@ you cancerous tofu theres a reason slaughter closed with you at the helm

Can I remind you that your a downie? 

8-0 stay ez bundle of twigsgot

why flame Danny? does it help you cope with the fact that Ryan was utterly speechless at the end of round 3? because he knew then and there he had fucked up? now he's trying to build quick alliances to try and start a rivalry? doom is gonna close into dmm BTW. @@Moni already found his new home in apex. wuu2? @@Remy

@im bob cat lol you were doom, so you left and noone asked for you back :0

yikes when ryan pm's me for a week straight begging me to come back and half the members still pm me today asking me to come back. YIKES. You're a fail troll. You left and no one gave a brown sticky stuff bcs you're worthless as fuck. Yikes. Supremacy wins again

Gj Supremacy, expected

lmfao at the avatar.

Thanks friend.

Tbh you all sound greasy af... super nerd status lol... overall noone can deny doom has outperformed sup in preps, look at the score. If you want to call thus a win so be it, doesn't change your clan status, irrelevant, mislead, and wack clan.

Obviously it triggered the fuck out of you lmfao you are using a redo round as a fucking win and claim to win while you lost with a +1 LMFAO

"WE WEREN'T READY ON PKRI" LOL