[CD BROKEN] Olympus Breaks CD In A 3 Hour F2P Return Fight

Misfits Public Relations

The picture you took was of our LOBBY where we mass moved the TS during mass. We then hopped to a channel for the trip for the people online. Hence the music bots, muted speakers, and channel name called Olympus lobby.

Jesus you kids get brainwashed by that britbong easily.

Trust me, we know your numbers when you're fighting. Even in your topic you stated you had 60, so having 60 people yet not once did you have 40+ ingame. :facepalm:

idk how cd members can even talk, you have a wall of mains that you hide behind the whole trip. honestly your clan could never even compete in clan wars and its pathetic. any cd members that actually want to par take in a real PURE clanning experience would leave and join a real clan

I dont understand how you have 20 more than us but still get slammed most of the time. Your 20 invites let you down hard today, i bet they didn't return after dying once. You claim we had more mains yet you run to gdz lol, then logg out as soon we pull west.

This is you running around gdz and trying to outlast us with your mains and doom.

5HoNeTW.png

DgBRD21.png

look at how many mains are in that first picture you fucking coconut. dont bitch at other clans for bringing mains