Critical Damage?

Godly

@ only a few members in Rage but why would say that, Rage is 98% 1 defence and a few mithril and 1-3 addy ppls. You wouldn`t even be able to compete if you`re clan was 1 def based with a few mithril, and 1-3 addy ppls.

I liked pain but he got bullied out of envy to join CD, that demoralization is unbelievable. 

You kept getting bullied when you were in Doom and decided to join Slaughter, which got shat on and closed after like 3 weeks, so I don't think you should run your mouth boy. Know your place.

I liked pain but he got bullied out of envy to join CD, that demoralization is unbelievable. 

Bullied out? I simply left and decided to join CD.

It´s a fucking game. The fact that you believe ppl can get bullied out and into another clan on an MMORPG is what´s unbelieveable...

You kept getting bullied when you were in Doom and decided to join Slaughter, which got shat on and closed after like 3 weeks, so I don't think you should run your mouth boy. Know your place.

Lmao what? I was in Doom when slaughter was lpc, we got serious and started focusing on slaughter.

Bullied out? I simply left and decided to join CD.

It´s a fucking game. The fact that you believe ppl can get bullied out and into another clan on an MMORPG is what´s unbelieveable...

If you say so fam, explains why you're triggered.