Kyp 17

0bbyx

Keep trying harder. U made this from when I leaked 4 months back. Me and the whole of Rd will sip some tea and keep killing your clan. Everyone knows you don't expose your leaks if u even have them unless your a brain-dead broccoli. Grats 17, try harder!

Not to mention u 'think' u have my IRL when no1 even in Rd has it and never will.. justin beiber man props for the effort though

Btw yesterday was only day 1 and you're already this emotional.. Can't wait for day 2!

U made this from when I leaked

Well duh roflllll

'4 months back'. Cringing at the fact u were sucking my dick 24/7 pming me everyday on irc asking how I was hahahahahah here at Rd were all laughing at ur Scottish ass cringing.. Nice try though, no matter how hard u try, you'll never persuade Rd I'm leaking to fi!

'4 months back'. Cringing at the fact u were sucking my dick 24/7 pming me everyday on irc asking how I was hahahahahah here at Rd were all laughing at ur Scottish ass cringing.. Nice try though, no matter how hard u try, you'll never persuade Rd I'm leaking to fi!

i don't need to persuade you just admited it rofl

"U made this from when I leaked" 

i don't need to persuade you just admited it rofl

"U made this from when I leaked" 

Well u need a better attempt to oersaude Rd ranks im leaking to u! Thought you'd actually have something good when u said you'd kyp me.. Maybe next time, grats 17!

Well u need a better attempt to oersaude Rd ranks im leaking to u! Thought you'd actually have something good when u said you'd kyp me.. Maybe next time, grats 17!

U made this from when I leaked