Rage's Mothers Day Trip Ft. IMP, AAO & DV

Lenin

l0l u most be referring to duval ragging u mad bro?

rofl we closed slaughter

Not even going to explain to you what closed Slaughter, its just ur dead braincell thats to cauliflower to understand. Its fine :)

nice trip but dont get it twisted imperial completely destroyed u guys in that 2v1 the only reason they logged was because they were low food and pray and didnt want u guys claiming some bs win at the end. was fun tho hopefully we can get more fights soon. great job today :)

so where did you percisely "destroy" when your clan was first to run away?

shoutout to @ , you were probably only person in chimp who didn't bring teleport runes

Rage is #1

Well considering chimperial had lvl 108 hpc accounts in full addy camping me I had to unleash my lvl 100.they are Mad af I think so!!

lol i was about to say it must be fucking brown sticky stuff going to mpc trips on a cb 100+ "pure" just to be camped by nearly maxed mains at lvl 14 wildy.

feelsbadman sorry for that Tevin but I enjoyed every bit of camping adamant kids on my cb 119

rage ded stfu

SV went main cause they got bullied by TLP so i dont know where you wanna come with this comment?

you niggas were 1v1ing at 5 wildy so we crashed. 

we walked to gap and that's literally as far as you, AAO, and DV went today. not sure what the problem was, other than the fact that AAO was sniping in our capes with their 20 man pull & you guys wouldn't go past hills gap.

None of you would clean 1v1 us, so we had to take our fight to you.

Filled with good reasoning, don't bother trying to deduce it any further. You fought in low wildy, we tried getting all 3 of you to go north, none of you would, so we logged and hit you multiple times in low wildy.

pussies.

Idk if ur blind or so but we actually were at 26 hills if u check the vid/pics so please dont cry and try to keep ur members on for a little longer instead of crying on sb....

SV went main cause they got bullied by TLP so i dont know where you wanna come with this comment?

Idk if ur blind or so but we actually were at 26 hills if u check the vid/pics so please dont cry and try to keep ur members on for a little longer instead of crying on sb....

not really they started the cancer bringing mains aka vr to trips you can thank them 

lol i was about to say it must be fucking brown sticky stuff going to mpc trips on a cb 100+ "pure" just to be camped by nearly maxed mains at lvl 14 wildy.

feelsbadman sorry for that Tevin but I enjoyed every bit of camping adamant kids on my cb 119

My Pure is 91 and my Dher is 100 :P they got a little bit of both

@

"at one point they dropped from 50 to around 35"

You say we dropped to 35 (being 2v1'd btw) yet there are no pictures proving so & your only vid shows imperial maintaining 45+?

Better watch your mouth boy 

& @@Duval imperial strictly does not bring addy so wtf are you saying you ugly fuck

@

"at one point they dropped from 50 to around 35"

You say we dropped to 35 (being 2v1'd btw) yet there are no pictures proving so & your only vid shows imperial maintaining 45+?

Better watch your mouth boy

& @@Duval imperial strictly does not bring addy so wtf are you saying you ugly fuck

We have all posted multiple pictures where imp had used addy. Including the 39 deffer you brought at our prep. "Weedblazer97" or whatever. And im deff better looking then you.

We have all posted multiple pictures where imp had used addy. Including the 39 deffer you brought at our prep. "Weedblazer97" or whatever. And im deff better looking then you.

Yea maybe 1-2 retards that fail to understand that we do not bring addy & no.. you're ugly as fuck.