MPC Power Rankings for May

None of these new clans including imperial are higher then the current mpcs yet. Just coz you have a successful weekend trip once a week or win 1 prep doesn't mean anything. You need to be competing in midweeks, clan wars, weekends and pcl to be on the list imo

Pretty inaccurate I would say Op, Cd and even rage are well above imperial and hazard

None of these new clans including imperial are higher then the current mpcs yet. Just coz you have a successful weekend trip once a week or win 1 prep doesn't mean anything. You need to be competing in midweeks, clan wars, weekends and pcl to be on the list imo

Pretty inaccurate I would say Op, Cd and even rage are well above imperial and hazard

imperial 3-0'd rage are u dumb bro

imperial 3-0'd rage are u dumb bro

Omg!!! Grats! Do it again and then you may have some grounds to claim #1.

Imperials first problem is trying to talk a lot of brown sticky stuff. Doom had this problem at one point also. If you want more preps and events then earn your place in the scene before talking brown sticky stuff to everyone. Smh

Would have took your post seriously but your in Ruin, you can't even pull to prep let alone have a successful weekend trip. I doubt you would want imperial to focus you (though its probably useless since you are more dead than AAO) so I would refrain from posting on this thread with such irony.