Ruin vs Hazard | F2P Prep | 2-1

erdnA

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I smell a dispute @@slushpuppy

No, we aren't disputing anything, but I'm just saying the kid said something cauliflower about bringing 100s or some brown sticky stuff when they broke the exception rule we set.

They won fair and square other than that lol

You had seven exceptions and asked for us to bring higher combat accounts lol

GF ty for prep though

We asked if it was okay because we only had high levels. So it was that or have a cauliflower low opt fight. You guys agreed and brought like 7 100's...

Anyway was kinda broccolied, rules can be changed is agreed to during the prep and from what I saw thats what happened.

Gf Hazard, looking forward to more f2p and p2p events against you

No, we aren't disputing anything, but I'm just saying the kid said something cauliflower about bringing 100s or some brown sticky stuff when they broke the exception rule we set.

Rules were not broken, we sat all our exceptions but 2 for the first round and then for the second you brought like 8 109s and we fought you.. 

Your clan is closed already m8, just a mini team that can't win mini's

what lmao? we pull more than u on weekends, we dominate u in p2p. braindead slave lmao about 10 new guys who never were in ruin ever joined and got insta ranked whilst u been slaving for months on end and still manager l0l

what lmao? we pull more than u on weekends, we dominate u in p2p. braindead slave lmao about 10 new guys who never were in ruin ever joined and got insta ranked whilst u been slaving for months on end and still manager l0l

who gives a brown sticky stuff about ranks lmao the game is 10x funner being a member and not having to actually do brown sticky stuff 

who gives a brown sticky stuff about ranks lmao the game is 10x funner being a member and not having to actually do brown sticky stuff 

Yep I can actually agree with that, but did he really need his lil puppy to come back him up lmao

we brought level 90s with 1-20 def so we could have higher opt fights with you so you didnt have to sit members but no.... you decided to make your members sit and then go ahead and bring hpc accs, and still lose!

Do I smell a dispute @@slushpuppy

do i smell curry o wait