FI Vs. EOP 5/14/16 Who Won?

موني

Who Won Today?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who Won?

hmm...maybe you need to take your own advice when majority of your pulls were mains lmaoo. Stay ez bundle of twigsgot

If you're going to call people a bundle of twigsgot (as a respected member), don't keep crying when people call you a monkey or ask if you want a banana.

Such a typical fi mentality smh no wonder you always lose

If you're going to call people a bundle of twigsgot (as a respected member), don't keep crying when people call you a monkey or ask if you want a banana.

Such a typical fi mentality smh no wonder you always lose

Such a typical fi mentality smh no wonder you always loselil boy, I wouldn't be talking since your clan lacks quality. If you're so good then why do you bring tons of mains? You can't compete fuck boy. Btw, you only had 36 pures and the rest were mains. Your clan will never be good

lol will we be fighting eom again today i barely saw one pure that's why eop avoided us un till we had fought for 20 mins vs 2 clans and cried when they couldn't use there mains rofl 

Had some fun fights vs foe though, respect.

But yeh eop sucks.

ohh and nice mini squad you guys brought into the wild today @@17_ kyp kiddo did your leaders have fun at winter wonderland lelllll

lol will we be fighting eom again today i barely saw one pure that's why eop avoided us un till we had fought for 20 mins vs 2 clans and cried when they couldn't use there mains rofl 

But yeh eop sucks.

ohh and nice mini squad you guys brought into the wild today @@17_ kyp kiddo did your leaders have fun at winter wonderland lelllll

? u only pulled cos its ur anni, u pull 40s normally lmao. but even on ur anni eop pulled more.. l0l

But yeh eop sucks.

Rot and vr have a big f2p fight so I doubt TLM & EOM will have many mains today, they'll just have to hold hands.

as a looter there, i saw eop getting slapped, and wasn't it eop retreating at the end at the Chaos Altar fight? lmao. their mains rain out of sets or something

edit: oh ty eop for the rune, probs 130k worth that day LoL should do it more often