TLP, MM, M Hanuman Says it how it is.

notRordarok

@ It's highly ironic that this is a thread about Mayhem and TLP and some Supremacy no-namer is trying to make the thread about himself

Your clan has been LITERAL dogbrown sticky stuff for over a year and it took Doom, who arguably did being an mpc better than you did to get any kind of spark to get your pathetic group pulling over 30 again. We fucked your clan, took team-27 back and left you at the bottom where you've stayed.

I've barely any clanning history at all and it's rare i run into someone as ignorant about recent history like you. Oh no, my clan has pulled low for a couple weeks, you've pulled low your entire fucking history. Know your place, brat.

"if you can pull 40 pm a rank"

lol'd so now you want a prep? Changed your tune real quick didn't you. Also I don't think your clan can pull 40 buddy. You pulled 35 on Sunday and competed with Doom for the title of #1 bottom tier hpc.

Watch the video @ 2:35 to see you die to us real quick.

Oh my....

"if you can pull 40 pm a rank"

lol'd so now you want a prep? Changed your tune real quick didn't you. Also I don't think your clan can pull 40 buddy. You pulled 35 on Sunday and competed with Doom for the title of #1 bottom tier hpc.

Watch the video @ 2:35 to see you die to us real quick.

did sup even go out be4 their anni lmao ur clans garbo stfu

@ It's highly ironic that this is a thread about Mayhem and TLP and some Supremacy no-namer is trying to make the thread about himself

Your clan has been LITERAL dogbrown sticky stuff for over a year and it took Doom, who arguably did being an mpc better than you did to get any kind of spark to get your pathetic group pulling over 30 again. We fucked your clan, took team-27 back and left you at the bottom where you've stayed.

I've barely any clanning history at all and it's rare i run into someone as ignorant about recent history like you. Oh no, my clan has pulled low for a couple weeks, you've pulled low your entire fucking history. Know your place, brat.

Who the fuck are you? We absolutely destroyed you in the wilderness. Look at the videos the topics all the evidence is there. You decided to start beef with fatality one day and your pulls got too high for us to compete with you and we both  moved on, we never finished the rivalry both clans just moved on. Up until that point you were losing everything to us in the wilderness and you were competing with Leet tactics ( oh the irony, how history repeats itself you are competing with doom now)

As for the team-27 cape there was a ridiculous amount of blue caped clans in the pure community at that point and it was stale. Also because we both had the same capes when we crashed each others fights we would target people with different capes to our own because fighting the same team cape clan is cancer. We didn't want fake wins and we certainly didn't want to give you any fake wins that your garbage clan could boast about. I am sure the majority of the pure community was thankful for us to change capes.

I think you should know your place "brat", if you want beef with us we will gladly take it, we are looking for a new punching bag does TLP want to take the offer?

Who the fuck are you? We absolutely destroyed you in the wilderness. Look at the videos the topics all the evidence is there. You decided to start beef with fatality one day and your pulls got too high for us to compete with you and we both  moved on, we never finished the rivalry both clans just moved on. Up until that point you were losing everything to us in the wilderness and you were competing with Leet tactics ( oh the irony, how history repeats itself you are competing with doom now)

As for the team-27 cape there was a ridiculous amount of blue caped clans in the pure community at that point and it was stale. Also because we both had the same capes when we crashed each others fights we would target people with different capes to our own because fighting the same team cape clan is cancer. We didn't want fake wins and we certainly didn't want to give you any fake wins that your garbage clan could boast about. I am sure the majority of the pure community was thankful for us to change capes.

I think you should know your place "brat", if you want beef with us we will gladly take it, we are looking for a new punching bag does TLP want to take the offer?

holy lol that's alot of words and conjecture from an anonymous; if you want to throw your weight around you should be a little more forthcoming in who you are but considering you're a: A Supremacy member and b: a no-name Supremacy member i'll let you finish

Ham is the boy though so i'll end this here, I appreciate the preps every once in a while even if they are like 30v30

holy lol that's alot of words and conjecture from an anonymous; if you want to throw your weight around you should be a little more forthcoming in who you are but considering it's a: A Supremacy member and b: a no-name Supremacy member i'll let you finish

Ham is the boy though so i'll end this here, I appreciate the preps every once in a while even if they are like 30v30

Anymore brain dead tlp members want to throw down with false facts like this defeated young brat? Just finished university for the summer and have alot of free time to argue my clans case so if you want to talk brown sticky stuff  with false propaganda then I can make you look cauliflower just like @@Native :).

Seems like the team-6 cape alliance is over already lmfao