Thursday - CWA vs Rage 3-0 ~ Undisputed #1 MPC Kings Win Again ~

D o n

SV got slumped and closed completely irrelevant as an HPC, stay dead spastic lmao. Nice win with a +3 bro sick!!

When sv was a HPC, eop was irrelevant as fuck l0000000000000000000000000l

You were pulling 30-40 ppl every weekend trip, while sv was pulling 60-70s ppl.

btw you lost to a mpc clan and giving me exuses. We had same rules vs TLP and we lost, so eop fucking suck 

When sv was a HPC, eop was irrelevant as fuck l0000000000000000000000000l

You were pulling 30-40 ppl every weekend trip, while sv was pulling 60-70s ppl.

btw you lost to a mpc clan and giving me exuses. We had same rules vs TLP and we lost, so eop fucking suck 

how mad 1-10?

5a34e3f4fab89d9b0b8293ee4952687e.png

> complains about no mpcs prepping them

> wont sit to matched against a clan willing to prep them (im not in rage btw lol)

Common courtesy, if you're the best, act like it. 

The first setup was 40v40min I believe. They changed it to 30v30 like 24 hours in advance, because their thought their best 30 is better than our best 30. They failed to bring 30, and they only took 29, despite having more around in-game and teamspeak.

I'll have you know that EoP is dogbrown sticky stuff.

The first setup was 40v40min I believe. They changed it to 30v30 like 24 hours in advance, because their thought their best 30 is better than our best 30. They failed to bring 30, and they only took 29, despite having more around in-game and teamspeak.

I'll have you know that EoP is dogbrown sticky stuff.

it was actually scheduled as a pkri but I approached imperial ranks to change it to a prep (30 v 30)

it was actually scheduled as a pkri but I approached imperial ranks to change it to a prep (30 v 30)

Fair enough. Still doesn't change the fact that you could easily have brought 30, 35 or even 40. So I don't see why people are crying because we didnt match,

Fair enough. Still doesn't change the fact that you could easily have brought 30, 35 or even 40. So I don't see why people are crying because we didnt match,

actually we brought everyone we could bring. Idk if ur getting told propaganda or what sorry dude

actually we brought everyone we could bring. Idk if ur getting told propaganda or what sorry dude

Start recruiting !

If a "clan" can't pull 35 to preps you should become a prep mini team and keep doing little 20v20 minis

I was already sitting 15-20 ppl each round cbf