EoP Saturday PK: The beginning of the end for fatality

Hazardous

Would FO have any hope of taking on EoP when they have -30 opts disadvantage? 

Let me answer it for you.

FO WOULD NOT EVEN COME CLOSE TO EOP (EVEN MATCHED OPTS) - While we still gave them fights. - Then get flamed for doing so lol...

Now pipe down & enjoy the ride while we kill your clan.

nah

lmfao

FO WOULD NOT EVEN COME CLOSE TO EOP (EVEN MATCHED OPTS) - While we still gave them fights. - Then get flamed for doing so lol...

so what happened in the jagex cup then? wasn't it 84-0??

Now pipe down & enjoy the ride while foe keeps killing your clan. 

You peaked 70+~ ? did your pull deteriorate to 40 or were your members so demoralised after relying on mains and the 10 clan friends in the bottom of your teamspeak to carry your pull that they just gave up after dying twice in 2 minutes at gdz. 

?

please explain why u didnt come above 10 wild when we had matched opts...?

and then later on teaming with fi giving u a 25+ opt adv on us LMFAO

We had 25 + fi in our capes!?!?!, Hence why we walked them and Doom down after we gave you the dick. link me a pov of your trip monkey.

lmfao your clan is as ded as this topic cya today with 100 brids in single 

Not my clan.

Regardless, are you seriously suggesting EoP's quality is somehow better than foes?

Haha.

When was Fi not our focus broccoli l0l

You turned your focus to 'FO', got smashed, and have changed your mind.

Don't lie.

Regardless, are you seriously suggesting EoP's quality is somehow better than foes?

F2P wild - matched opts - Yes.

P2P wild - Maybe, we cant be sure because they always outpull other clans by 30+ on sundays... But when they havent...

Fi's ded btw

F2P wild - matched opts - Yes.

P2P wild - Maybe, we cant be sure because they always outpull other clans by 30+ on sundays... But when they havent...

Fi's ded btw

Then up your pull peasant lmfao, prove that you're better than them instead of being sub par.

Not sure what fatality has to do with it? They're doing horribly at the moment haha, hopefully they pick back up though.

Thats literally what sub-par means you derelict.

Your clan's pulls are sub-par compared to foe's, leading to your clan being sub-par compared to foe more generally.

below average. Deriving from the term in golf "par" meaning average, and sub meaning below.
Sub-par are clans like CP, RD etc... The clan that pulls ABOVE average & more than everyone else (except FO) isnt really sub-par lol..
You think FO's 100 pulls are normal? Nah give it few weeks and they pull same as EOP, which means that they're done talking brown sticky stuff on Brew lol. (scroll back a few pages and you see that they were quiet when they didnt outpull everyone by +20-30)
Btw i like how you keep talking about FO because you got nothing to say about FI lol.. We broke you.

sub par

below average. Deriving from the term in golf "par" meaning average, and sub meaning below.

Sub-par are clans like CP, RD etc... The clan that pulls ABOVE average & more than everyone else (except FO) isnt really sub-par lol..

You think FO's 100 pulls are normal? Nah give it few weeks and they pull same as EOP, which means that they're done talking brown sticky stuff on Brew lol. (scroll back a few pages and you see that they were quiet when they didnt outpull everyone by +20-30)

Btw i like how you keep talking about FO because you got nothing to say about FI lol.. We broke you.

If you're trying to compete with the big dogs and falling short because of pulls you are sub par you fucking moron.

I don't give a fuck about FO or Fi, it's just hilarious that you went from trying to take on 'FO', failing dismally, then you turned your attention to Fi because they're the easier target and no challenge whatsoever right now.

I have no affiliations or connections with either clan and honestly couldn't give a fuck about who wins and who loses on weekends and cwa, I.e. I don't play this cauliflower fucking game anymore and you're the broken one lmfao.

(With 5k posts on this site apparently lmfao)

(With 5k posts on this site apparently lmfao)

lol... as if the post count on this site is hard to get.. This account is old enough to have this amount of postcount.

BUT you keep claiming that you dont play this game anymore, yet you roam around these forums daily, god bless LOL.

Talking about my postcount.. atleast i have a reason to have it, you dont even play the game and keep coming back to runescape related forums.

Awaiting your next response (in .2)... Mr. i dont play runescape anymore 

lol... as if the post count on this site is hard to get.. This account is old enough to have this amount of postcount.

BUT you keep claiming that you dont play this game anymore, yet you roam around these forums daily, god bless LOL.

Talking about my postcount.. atleast i have a reason to have it, you dont even play the game and keep coming back to runescape related forums.

Awaiting your next response (in .2)... Mr. i dont play runescape anymore

Claiming? None of my accounts have membership and the game itself is dull and boring. I'm assuming there's a few people on this forum that don't play anymore but still stick around to see how clans are doing (I'm in that boat).

You have more of a reason to have your post count because you play the game and I don't? What a fucking ridiculous thing to even suggest.

Look, to prove to you how little I care about this game and you on these forums, reply whatever the fuck you want to this, and take comfort in the fact that I won't reply back.