[R]age vs. [R]uin 40v40 F2P Prep | 2-1

Lenin

are you?

f821499d7795d8ea35b61f9b4bd7b034.png

You're missing the reason behind that. When your clan hops over early and starts getting spams against us, and your members start flaming us you expect us to take it silently? Andre you know for a fact we don't flame clans and we don't have anything against Ruin. & you know for a fact that your clan randomly started spamming against us. Some of your ranks pmed me saying we're sorry if people flamed dude I'm not sure what your aim is right now. That image you put is after the prep, when we had already received flame from your clan.

You're missing the reason behind that. When your clan hops over early and starts getting spams against us, and your members start flaming us you expect us to take it silently? Andre you know for a fact we don't flame clans and we don't have anything against Ruin. & you know for a fact that your clan randomly started spamming against us. Some of your ranks pmed me saying we're sorry if people flamed dude I'm not sure what your aim is right now. That image you put is after the prep, when we had already received flame from your clan.

you think our spams before our prep was flaming? you must be dizzy if you think they were to insult rage, what did we even spam that hurt your feelings xx

you think our spams before our prep was flaming? you must be dizzy if you think they were to insult rage, what did we even spam that hurt your feelings xx

Ignore 90% of what I said gj.

What was the point of it? We've literally never flamed you dude. You hopped over early and made cringy ass spams when you know damn well we've waited soo many times for you mass up extra. You might not have noticed but your members were flaming our fall in until the start.