Cancer mains / eop mains

0bbyx

If your clan was actually active midweek you would know this occurred because pure clans were tired of fighting mains at lavas (the most active pking spot)

Blame your clan for not pking more when it was just pures because 'pure midweeks' adapted because of lack of pure pking activity.

PREACH lmfao.

Yeah guys, lets log on our lvl 70 baby pures and go kill rot at lavas... sounds like a good plan, ayyy???

7 pages of treehugger and fatalty losing again wahahhaha

Everytime foe fight eop it's pures vs mains and we still win lol. Eop doesn't give a brown sticky stuff about bringing mains because they don't trust their own members.

hey dats weird :P ik u were there last night at the midweek and u saw how many mains fo brings now haha weird...thought fo no main bringer but still get owned? lmao brown sticky stuff tier mains eop got them high tier owner mains

Give me one pure video where they completeley slaughtered SV, AF, CT and all the other main clans? PLS give me ONE PURE VIDEO. We are talking about 20 MAINS. Not 2 mains? LMFAOO

I don't know which clans I am avoiding? But I am avoiding a main clan if they have 20+ mains. Like EOP ALWAYS haves and still loses. every single time.L

EOP is the only HPC "Pure" clan that brings 20+ mains to their trips. Even OP (partly eop) doesn't even bring that much mains to their weekend trips.

Like I said go back to your hole.

I wouldn't say that Op don't rlly bring mains in rune they bring them in addy and call them members. Mains on weekend is cancer tho

7 pages of treehugger and fatalty losing again wahahhaha

hey dats weird :P ik u were there last night at the midweek and u saw how many mains fo brings now haha weird...thought fo no main bringer but still get owned? lmao brown sticky stuff tier mains eop got them high tier owner mains

Nah i do midweeks with my mpc no time for that brown sticky stuff.