Cancer mains / eop mains

0bbyx

I don't care about there trip lmfao

It's just hilarious how hypocritical you and the rest of fi ranks are.

So it's allowed to have 2 mains but not 20?  What's the cut off?  Is 4 allowed? Is 5 allowed?  

Please let us know because we know that Fatality (with half there memberlist being 30 def) sets the "pure" standards and the rules!

Since you said your callers are allowed to go on mains as long as they have a lot of wealth on, then I hope you don't mind if every time I'm fighting Fi i'm on a main with full rune in f2p (because that's okay :D)

Your job in Fatality is literally to pay for leaks and take attendance.  You have no real say in Fatality, you're basically the slave of fi.  Grats though

l0l ur making a big point a bout 2 callers in mage because they want to have some fun during a midweek PK trip. L0L

GO back to ur hole or keep bumping my topic.

yet you was so quick to quote someone who's "irrelevant"

Because I like people who bump my topic

l0l ur making a big point a bout 2 callers in mage because they want to have some fun during a midweek PK trip. L0L

GO back to ur hole or keep bumping my topic.

Because I like people who bump my topic

ye bro i'm the one making a huge deal out of mains (even though you made an obsessed topic about them)

Everything you type just sounds so justin beiber and awkward 

Hopefully English isn't your first language because it's really hard to argue with someone who can't even follow what you are saying

Again, great topic bro.  The entire pure community is going to read this and we are all going to change our ways thanks to this amazing topic.  I know EOP brings mains to midweeks now too, thanks so much

Can't wait to have a pure community with the exception of the callers allowed to be on mains.

This is why the pure community is doomed, yet again. No one will do anything to stop the infestation of mains. All it takes is a little bit of maturity from clan leaders, but we obviously know that isn't going to happen with some of the dorks around today.

Give me one pure video where they completeley slaughtered SV, AF, CT and all the other main clans? PLS give me ONE PURE VIDEO. We are talking about 20 MAINS. Not 2 mains? LMFAOO

I don't know which clans I am avoiding? But I am avoiding a main clan if they have 20+ mains. Like EOP ALWAYS haves and still loses. every single time.L

EOP is the only HPC "Pure" clan that brings 20+ mains to their trips. Even OP (partly eop) doesn't even bring that much mains to their weekend trips.

Like I said go back to your hole.

fi loser eop winner hahaha

f69fe203cc728a7d435ff32602d20c2d.png

This is why the pure community is doomed, yet again. No one will do anything to stop the infestation of mains. All it takes is a little bit of maturity from clan leaders, but we obviously know that isn't going to happen with some of the dorks around today.

it me no asker

cry

Bro how does @@Treehugger28 lose a p2p fullout to eop, EoP in P2P (fi's own server)

Man @@17_ we just can't help being better than them, I mean they're even scared to fight you

Yep, no wonder their leaders don't want them on this site. They try post propaganda topics and it backfires every time resulting in them getting bullied. Oh btw, if u didn't know Murd, I made @@Treehugger28 my bitch:

ne8gTzp.gif

Looks like fi is in rd's and eop's shadow.