Sharkbrew Summer Cup 10v10 [Round 2] [2-1]

King Chink

i dont think this counts. you didnt use your team capes vs aao. Hate to be the one to be a downer on your easy win but rules are rules and im sure if you where actually following them and some one broke them on you, you would clearly "cry" just as much. But then again how hard is it to follow a simple set of rules on a video game. No one said you had to be a rocket scientist :/

spot on @@Duval

i dont think this counts. you didnt use your team capes vs aao. Hate to be the one to be a downer on your easy win but rules are rules and im sure if you where actually following them and some one broke them on you, you would clearly "cry" just as much. But then again how hard is it to follow a simple set of rules on a video game. No one said you had to be a rocket scientist :/

I don't think we'd cry lol those capes legit made 0 difference in the outcome of the fight. Its understandable though you wouldn't want Imperial to advance I mean after all you have no chance against us.

@@Moni If you think that the yellow capes actually made a difference in the outcome simply DQ us.

Gf cd, aao still fucking suck lmfao

keep crying retards

yh I would be scared if I had to fight imperial in the finals lmfao

yh I would be scared if I had to fight imperial in the finals lmfao

i closed slaughter reject.

Imperial did it to them selves if anyone is to be mad it should be your members pissed off at your clueless ranks to break such a easy rule as "WEAR A FUCKING TEAM CAPE OR BE DQ'D" but the IQ level in imperial is the same as a box of rocks. Sorry if i clearly hurt all of yalls feelings.

you know what they say "Truth Hurts"

i closed slaughter reject.

Imperial did it to them selves if anyone is to be mad it should be your members pissed off at your clueless ranks to break such a easy rule as "WEAR A FUCKING TEAM CAPE OR BE DQ'D" but the IQ level in imperial is the same as a box of rocks. Sorry if i clearly hurt all of yalls feelings.

you know what they say "Truth Hurts"

you didn't close anything ,you're legit scared to fight imperial in the finals l0l0l0l, you haven't even been able to take a round off imperial in preps either l0l what a fucking joke, you're quality is a joke, and people always tell me how brown sticky stuff you are at calling l0l0l you're about as smart as a brick stop talking lmfao.

you didn't close anything ,you're legit scared to fight imperial in the finals l0l0l0l, you haven't even been able to take a round off imperial in preps either l0l what a fucking joke, you're quality is a joke, and people always tell me how brown sticky stuff you are at calling l0l0l you're about as smart as a brick stop talking lmfao.

coming from the guy in a clan that couldnt follow a simple rule as "wear your team cape" if anyone is a broccoli it would be you sir.

oh and i did close slaughter i slumped you so far fucking down you brought 17 cape switches every trip. hell you lost to fucking apex in a prep and then CLOSED

coming from the guy in a clan that couldnt follow a simple rule as "wear your team cape" if anyone is a broccoli it would be you sir.

oh and i did close slaughter i slumped you so far fucking down you brought 17 cape switches every trip. hell you lost to fucking apex in a prep and then CLOSED

you act as if a team cape is going to make a difference, team 17 cape switch? yeah you're lost as fuck lmfao ironic how you could never beat us matched or near matched opts :( shame, and you still can't beat imperial matched or take a round off lmfao, you're some back up caller for rage lmfao I don't hate you but your clan l00000l

you act as if a team cape is going to make a difference, team 17 cape switch? yeah you're lost as fuck lmfao ironic how you could never beat us matched or near matched opts :( shame, and you still can't beat imperial matched or take a round off lmfao, you're some back up caller for rage lmfao I don't hate you but your clan l00000l

yet again you broccoli i never said it madea a DIFFERENCE i said you BROKE THE RULES. god bless LEARN TO FUCKING READ YOU MORON.

and im more then a back up caller broccoli. im one of the second highest rank in the clan under leader. so you obv know nothing.

yet again you broccoli i never said it madea a DIFFERENCE i said you BROKE THE RULES. god bless LEARN TO FUCKING READ YOU MORON.

and im more then a back up caller broccoli. im one of the second highest rank in the clan under leader. so you obv know nothing.

and you're still a back up caller l00000000000000000000l, your clan is brown sticky stuff, and so are you, thats why every clan you opened failed to achieve anything stop talking moron.

and you're still a back up caller l00000000000000000000l, your clan is brown sticky stuff, and so are you, thats why every clan you opened failed to achieve anything stop talking moron.

Lol show me a video of ANY clan you opened winning a full out. bc i sure can show you a few of mine. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgMgOkGABTA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9KKzmnyirU

thats only 2 ;)

Lol show me a video of ANY clan you opened winning a full out. bc i sure can show you a few of mine. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgMgOkGABTA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9KKzmnyirU

thats only 2 ;)

a 12v10 fullout... and a p2p prep vs the biggest joke in p2p pre EOC at p2p gj lmfao holy brown sticky stuff shows how brown sticky stuff your history was