xL #1 LPC | Clears SF

Hon0r

DsspRfc.png

Please enjoy the xL Theme song, Which was chosen by me, and played for the clan members repeatedly on a daily basis, while you enter your brown sticky stuffty flames against xL, and my self, on the bottom of this post <3

Aftermath

SF  showed up in F2P, after we have already cleared 13 clans in a row, with out bank, like we always do. Special Fuck's rushed in with 30 people as we waked down with no one dying. SF followed us all the way to bank,where ControlPker finally realized he could no longer attack us.

We massed up quickly, and set out to clear thees special fucks, which is exactly what happen 3 times. Once at the hill giants, and twice at the maze here are some pictures <3

www.xl-rs.com 
#xl
ts.keegami.com:9991

36462a2a2c.jpg

dcd994a628.jpg

0dae4ffef4.jpg

0dae4ffef4.jpg

2b0aaaa79c.jpg

8d9f9de0d1.jpg

e6442bf1a9.jpg

6100544553.jpg

Later in the night UCT thought they could bully us, so we massed up logged on top of them as they spammed "lol" we killed about 20 as 10 escapted

a35ca69d26.jpg

DsspRfc.png

DsspRfc.png

Please enjoy the xL Theme song, Which was chosen by me, and played for the clan members repeatedly on a daily basis, while you enter your brown sticky stuffty flames against xL, and my self, on the bottom of this post <3

Aftermath

SF  showed up in F2P, after we have already cleared 13 clans in a row, with out bank, like we always do. Special Fuck's rushed in with 30 people as we waked down with no one dying. SF followed us all the way to bank,where ControlPker finally realized he could no longer attack us.

We massed up quickly, and set out to clear thees special fucks, which is exactly what happen 3 times. Once at the hill giants, and twice at the maze here are some pictures <3

www.xl-rs.com 

#xl

ts.keegami.com:9991

36462a2a2c.jpg

dcd994a628.jpg

0dae4ffef4.jpg

0dae4ffef4.jpg

2b0aaaa79c.jpg

8d9f9de0d1.jpg

e6442bf1a9.jpg

6100544553.jpg

Later in the night UCT thought they could bully us, so we massed up logged on top of them as they spammed "lol" we killed about 20 as 10 escapted

a35ca69d26.jpg

DsspRfc.png

27v8

you can finally win something!

LMFAO

it was like 32v32, another clan came we logged out logged in behind SF cleared them cleared the other clan then cleared your brown sticky stuff clan at GDZ. 2v1. 

Nice job 

Thanks man

Im buying sharkbrew fans please PM me in my inbox 100k per good post on my topics