Sign in to follow this  
Mayhem_Plawpy

Does Homosexuality Count As A Mental Illness?

I think forming an identity and lifestyle around your sexuality is what I dislike the most about homosexuals. Go fuck dudes if you wanna be a queer but don't block off the street in your bundle of twigsgot parades, some of us have to get to work.

Yes. @inners has mental illness due to all the potato masher brown sticky stuff he does on forums & ts. This is why he is a mute 95% of the time just listen to his voice lmfa0

I wouldn't consider it a mental condition. I'd say just like religion, people are entitled to their own choices, whether it be their beliefs or sexuality. It doesn't hurt me (or anyone, really) if someone chooses to be homosexual, so I don't see an issue. What I think is wrong is if others try to impose their beliefs on others, that's when it becomes somewhat a problem (at times).

No. It is just a slightly different way of how a tiny part of their brain work. Same as if some people like the taste of raisins, some do not.

Gender dysphoria, on the other hand is a medical condition. When their brain are unable to identify their gender given at birth.