Breaking Rage - "Putting the nail in the coffin" Ruins Saturday Trip

James

A310BsE.png

remember when we teamed with VT lol

2 decent pics with 61 ppls. After that what were you guys doing l0l. 35-45 pull after and from that point it was only running.

Oh yeah can you get faster regroups, was cool to see you trying to say to the VT peoples where to go... but 50 in cc and no proper regroup =.=

2 decent pics with 61 ppls. After that what were you guys doing l0l. 35-45 pull after and from that point it was only running.

Oh yeah can you get faster regroups, was cool to see you trying to say to the VT peoples where to go... but 50 in cc and no proper regroup =.=

pal rework your english i did not understand anything of what you said.

Brain dead tofus LOL

Looks like you got clapped enjoy the L

arent you that clan hopper that every clan gets rid off during the app process

yeah u are

lmfa0

pal rework your english i did not understand anything of what you said.

arent you that clan hopper that every clan gets rid off during the app process

yeah u are

lmfa0

Ruin is ez. Is that correct english? Btw Mayhem... fill it in!XD

lool call vt and you were still an easy 2v1 :D in your screenys you can even see vt spamming "vtttttttt" in your capes lmfao ruin is so bad its unreal vt carried you.

c3a8b685fa4e55f14a493e8cd1e5fe43.png

ye bro solid proof nice evidence bro

<18:35:42> "Rage leak" pokes you: u cleared us. duval is so mad on ts, telling ranks to contact apex to team

<18:35:42> "Rage leak" pokes you: u cleared us. duval is so mad on ts, telling ranks to contact apex to team

I was a council in vt for months i speak to their members every single day yeah theres no solid proof but im 100% sure it happened i was chilling with them at their mass before the trip l0l anyways who really cares you know you need them to keep your clan alive thats all that matters:)

But yeah i guess theres no solid proof not like vts leader openly admits it or anything lmao

91298db58825b40af8c30c68cdda4029.png

Was easy as usual, thanks for the free brown sticky stuff Rage, personally had 7 kills and 1 death (got ddosed lol.) Although I appreciate your willingness to step up and fighter a stronger clan such as ourselves so honestly big move on stepping up Rage, hope to see more of it.