Supremacy's P2P Feast ft. CP, FOE, EOP, D & Fi

Ham

didnt read i just know u teled at 3:50 in hamf's video after getting worked with +25

Totally

It's like fatality for sure wasn't there rushing and you for sure didn't have 20 less than us when Fi came

Stop trying to convince yourself that your clan isn't dead (can't even 35v35 prep us :/)

There's a reason you guys don't have a topic 

Totally

It's like Fatality for sure wasn't there rushing and you for sure didn't have 20 less than us when Fi came

Stop trying to convince yourself that your clan isn't dead (can't even 35v35 prep us :/)

There's a reason you guys don't have a topic 

if i told you in 2013 when you were wl in tlp that in 2016 you will be a warlord of exiled force i wonder how you would have reacted

if i told you in 2013 when you were wl in tlp that in 2016 you will be a warlord of exiled force i wonder how you would have reacted

if i told you in 2013 that you will still be in zenith and still be the worst hpc in every possible category, I wonder how you would have m8

typical fact evading though (common from any doom member who stuck through the constant weekend beatings)

if i told you in 2013 that you will still be in zenith and still be the worst hpc in every possible category, I wonder how you would have m8

typical fact evading though (common from any doom member who stuck through the constant weekend beatings)

i didnt read what u said i just remembered that im 8-0 vs exiled force therefore i dont have to read what you say