OLYMPUS KILLS RUIN 3-0 P2P PREP | #1 P2P MPC

Misfits Public Relations

wasnt this scheduled to be 25 def cap and on the 3rd of june? u really need 2 weeks prep and 35 def cap to fight in the mpc scene? jeez

Wow that means you had two weeks to prepare for this and still couldn't pull 30 pures.

No wonder you have to have an lpc come in your capes on weekends

Wow that means you had two weeks to prepare for this and still couldn't pull 30 pures.

No wonder you have to have an lpc come in your capes on weekends

didnt prepare/take it seriously thats why we lost lmao

u needed 35 def cap or 15 of ur 'pures' wouldnt have been able to play ;p u pull 90 on weekends but 25-35 to preps? o.O

u needed 35 def cap or 15 of ur 'pures' wouldnt have been able to play ;p u pull 90 on weekends but 25-35 to preps? o.O

L0L WHAT???? 

we have prep reqs which means we only allow certain members to come.

Not to mention we pulled alot more to the prep than you did.

Was ez also ty.

When have Ruin or myself beaten you and then claimed #1 matched?

When we claimed #1 matched it was against doom not Olympus. We only claim losses mean nothing when they don't represent the true quality or strength of Ruin in clan wars. Surely your leadership doesn't think this was the best we had to offer?

Like I said congratulations on beating us regardless. I don't have any excuses for a loss but I hope you are confident enough to do it again.

thanks for not being a sore loser. Hopefully we can prep u guys soon. And maybe the almighty get a bind will be on to drop 70 ags specs. <3

we littually gave our members a 10hour mention before the prep started ^pulled 38 lol

I thought the "i wasnt really trying excuse" ended in middle school

also theres a thing called prep reqs most of the time we will have 35 in the prep channel and another 20 kids pking in a seperate channel. Ik that's hard to imagine being in ruin