OLYMPUS KILLS RUIN 3-0 P2P PREP | #1 P2P MPC

Misfits Public Relations

I never understood this about you.

Everytime you lose, you claim losses mean nothing. But when you win a single prep against us, you go crazy and claim #1 matched.

When have Ruin or myself beaten you and then claimed #1 matched?

When we claimed #1 matched it was against doom not Olympus. We only claim losses mean nothing when they don't represent the true quality or strength of Ruin in clan wars. Surely your leadership doesn't think this was the best we had to offer?

Like I said congratulations on beating us regardless. I don't have any excuses for a loss but I hope you are confident enough to do it again.

When we claimed #1 matched it was against doom not Olympus. We only claim losses mean nothing when they don't represent the true quality or strength of Ruin in clan wars. Surely your leadership doesn't think this was the best we had to offer?

Like I said congratulations on beating us regardless. I don't have any excuses for a loss but I hope you are confident enough to do it again.

It doesn't matter what your leadership thinks, You lose we win. That makes us better untill you beat us again.

lol panda loses to rd now they lose to op

U think this is panda

I couldn't care less about if it was the best you could offer or not, you showed up and lost, just like every other clan does.

It's illogical to brush away losses for "not being the best you could offer" or "having a bad day" as if that doesn't happen to other clans as well.

When I said "you", I was referencing your clan as an entity, because I know for damn sure if your clan got the 3-0 yesterday, I'd see Kanicus' ass spamming these forums with "#1 P2P matched lmfaoaao".

Every loss counts just as much as another.

I couldn't care less about if it was the best you could offer or not, you showed up and lost, just like every other clan does.

It's illogical to brush away losses for "not being the best you could offer" or "having a bad day" as if that doesn't happen to other clans as well.

When I said "you", I was referencing your clan as an entity, because I know for damn sure if your clan got the 3-0 yesterday, I'd see Kanicus' ass spamming these forums with "#1 P2P matched lmfaoaao".

Every loss counts just as much as another.

First logical post I have seen from you in a while. It would have validity if the title of this topic wasn't "#1 P2P MPC" though...