food for thought

Niblet

How are Ruin seriously losing this rivalry to Rage?

No disrespect meant to Rage but they are literally packed with new clanners and leadership not even close to the amount of experience with leading clans as Ruin ranks do. Yet they are still outperforming them in almost very single way :/

Honestly I think it might be promoting Allen to a rank, he has a history of turning clans into brown sticky stuff(mayhem etc.). Or maybe because that broccoli andre is the reason they have so many leaks in them, every member hates him l0l.

Ruin will more than likely close in the next few weeks when their only half decent rank goes on vacation.

Most of our ranks are either first time clanners or been around for a few years. other then me that is.

i agree with every thing you said here. BUT its not the lack of experience that makes rage good. What makes rage good is we arent cock heads to each other we get along very very well as a community, Our ts is always lit and alive no one cries when some one talks a lil brown sticky stuff. we have fun and most clans dont do that. we enjoy the game to have events all day and every day plus most of our ranks really know what they are doing.

@@Niblet @@Whoppa @@Datassd0e @ @@HulaHoopN @ @@Keefn @ @ @Duval

this is the rank team that is BEATING YOUR CLANS. love it hate it nothing you can do about it :)

Rage#1

join today

www.clan-rage.com

rage.tserverhq.com

lmao are u mad? Judging by the rank feedback most members in Ruin don't even know who you are. That must have gotten to you so you went searching for some appreciation in Imperial, rofl!

I was in Ruin when they first opened... huh

"searching for appreciation" watm8 

you seem awfully dizzy & confused from that Vt prep

How are Ruin seriously losing this rivalry to Rage?

No disrespect meant to Rage but they are literally packed with new clanners and leadership not even close to the amount of experience with leading clans as Ruin ranks do. Yet they are still outperforming them in almost very single way :/

Honestly I think it might be promoting Allen to a rank, he has a history of turning clans into brown sticky stuff(mayhem etc.). Or maybe because that broccoli andre is the reason they have so many leaks in them, every member hates him l0l.

Ruin will more than likely close in the next few weeks when their only half decent rank goes on vacation.

Same thing happened with Slaughter.

Yes our clan's origins weren't built with experience, but in time we built a rank structure and core that became so strong and dedicated we were able to come this far. They (Slaughter, Ruin, Imperial etc.) believed that their experience was enough, its not. They've built clans of invites and people already in the community disregarding recruiting - low loyalty & as soon as they start loosing their members/ranks leave. The beneficial thing about taking someone from Edgeville and getting them to this stage is that their loyalty is at peak for the clan. They could be bad, but in time they will arrive at the same level as others. Apart from this, the rank structure's efforts are always great.

Same thing happened with Slaughter.

Yes our clan's origins weren't built with experience, but in time we built a rank structure and core that became so strong and dedicated we were able to come this far. They (Slaughter, Ruin, Imperial etc.) believed that their experience was enough, its not. They've built clans of invites and people already in the community disregarding recruiting - low loyalty & as soon as they start loosing their members/ranks leave. The beneficial thing about taking someone from Edgeville and getting them to this stage is that their loyalty is at peak for the clan. They could be bad, but in time they will arrive at the same level as others. Apart from this, the rank structure's efforts are always great.

i literally made a level 60 spare pure in 3 days and got recruited by one of u retards and i'm up for a promotion anyday in ur brown sticky stuff ass clan lmfao

i literally made a level 60 spare pure in 3 days and got recruited by one of u retards and i'm up for a promotion anyday in ur brown sticky stuff ass clan lmfao

when did being #1 make you brown sticky stuff?

LOL. lookin like majin buu with all that steam coming out your head lil farmer

Honestly your comments mean nothing.

When some of us were in TLP the typical comments we received were positive. & now that you've sided with Ruin (from what I hear), your opinions have changed quickly. The fact that we've beaten these 'experienced' clans (coupled with the fact that we aren't even 1 year old from the dirt) and took #1 is all that I need to know.

Honestly your comments mean nothing.

When some of us were in TLP the typical comments we received were positive. & now that you've sided with Ruin (from what I hear), your opinions have changed quickly. The fact that we've beaten these 'experienced' clans (coupled with the fact that we aren't even 1 year old from the dirt) and took #1 is all that I need to know.

did u expect positive comments from a clan u spied in ? lol irl

taking #1 lpc means nothing stay irrelevant ur clan was led by control pker and now it's led by some randoms named niblet and lenin who r both awkward as fuck lmfao

when did being #1 make you brown sticky stuff?

LOL. lookin like majin buu with all that steam coming out your head lil farmer

omg #1 lpc i beat imperial in a 30v30 (lol..) and i fight apex on weekends @@@@

taking #1 lpc means nothing stay irrelevant ur clan was led by control pker and now it's led by some randoms named niblet and lenin who r both awkward as fuck lmfao

#1 MPC*

& thanks for proving my point.

#1 Lpc? Imperial is beating Hpc clans l0l and we literally demolished them so what does that make your scene. im sure if you could honor a -92 cap you prob would get the hands also.

Most of our ranks are either first time clanners or been around for a few years. other then me that is.

i agree with every thing you said here. BUT its not the lack of experience that makes rage good. What makes rage good is we arent cock heads to each other we get along very very well as a community, Our ts is always lit and alive no one cries when some one talks a lil brown sticky stuff. we have fun and most clans dont do that. we enjoy the game to have events all day and every day plus most of our ranks really know what they are doing.

@@Niblet @@Whoppa @@Datassd0e @ @@HulaHoopN @ @@Keefn @ @ @@Duval

this is the rank team that is BEATING YOUR CLANS. love it hate it nothing you can do about it :)

Rage#1

join today

www.clan-rage.com

rage.tserverhq.com

Emotional & obsessed

Come on homie don't fuck up you know ruin is brown sticky stuff come join rage