Clan Declaration Rule Changes

Wardy

Well how it works is, One clan does some fucked up brown sticky stuff that has an advantage, (atleast in the wilderness) there is no way to stop this without teaming up or copying them

e.g scene is 1 defence

Clan A goes 20 defence while having the same pull as Clan B

Clan B is 1 def and gets shat on by these guys

Clan B is forced to go 20 defence to compete with Clan A (Clan B has better quality so they win now)

Clan A goes 30 defence for an even bigger advantage than Clan B

Clan B can't compete once again and goes 30 defence

you get how it goes.

@@ferocious you've got it exactly right dude

The combat cap enforcement makes a movement in the opposite direction though so I don't see how this post is relevant?

dont totally understand what you mean by this, what i think you mean is that "my" combat cap and idea pushes upon staying lower combat and yours encourages more to go hpc. which is totally fine i understand your thinking but IMO the combat should not move, if a clan desires to move scenes then thats fine, even great. but moving the combat so that one clan "eases" into the next scene isnt right the combats caps shouldnt move as a clan they should move up

dont totally understand what you mean by this, what i think you mean is that "my" combat cap and idea pushes upon staying lower combat and yours encourages more to go hpc. which is totally fine i understand your thinking but IMO the combat should not move, if a clan desires to move scenes then thats fine, even great. but moving the combat so that one clan "eases" into the next scene isnt right the combats caps shouldnt move as a clan they should move up

No actually what I was saying is that the combat cap enforcement (as in the new rules) makes a movement toward lower combat caps, so your post about moving to higher combat caps is not relevant in this context.

No actually what I was saying is that the combat cap enforcement (as in the new rules) makes a movement toward lower combat caps, so your post about moving to higher combat caps is not relevant in this context.

my bad didnt realize the topic of the 95 cmb cap hanst came out yet, but many leaders of clans want 95 to be the combat cap now which imo is just plain silly! (with a 1-25 def cap) this would make max 20 def with 70 prayer 

• 2 weeks later...