Clan Declaration Rule Changes

Wardy

DONT TAKE ME HOME PLEASE DONT TAKE ME HOMEEEEE I DONT WANT TO GOTO WORK I WANNNA STAY DRINK ALL YOUR BEER PLEASE DONT TAKE ME HOMEEEE #VARDYPARTY FK YOU SHEEP SHAGGING CUNTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Yes, it means ANY CLAN can't counter a 20def cap with 30def cap. 

The prep won't happen if both clans can't agree to the rules in the first place. It doesn't look cool to win a prep when you blatantly break the rules. All it does is show that your clan is reliant on higher levels or defense than your opponent to be considered relevant. If that's how desperate a clan is to get a win on video then I wouldn't be proud to post that video to the rest of the community.

you are legit autistic. This site is biased af. L0l

9i97GP8.png

Given the clown fiesta that's happened between a few clans lately, some rules have been clarified and changed for declarations. It's mostly rewording to remove ambiguity, however the major changes that you need to know are:

HPCS:

Maximum armour caps can only be lowered in a counter-declaration, not raised. 

MPC/LPC/xLPC:

Can only lower the combat cap to the minimum of the Minimum Combat Cap formula, not raise it

1-5 def cap for LPCs (No exceptions)

25- def cap for MPCs (No exceptions)

Maximum armour caps can only be lowered in a counter-declaration, not raised. 

Full list of rules can be found here

If you find any grammatical errors or rules which need clarifying (poor wording or explanation), let me know.

If you have any problems with the change in rules, go harass @@slushpuppy about it. I didn't change the rules, all I did was write the announcement. ty

DzFixGs.png

This is clearly biased completely towards Ruin.

Every MPC allows up to 39 def and any who say they don't lie because I can show you screenshots of addy on their trips.

The ones who declare with 20def cap, as Ruin did to us in p2p was not a way to get a clean fight but to try to get a fake win. Once we actually fought we 3-0'd them. Making low defense level caps is solely a way to keep clans from fighting rather than make them fight - the opposite of intention for the system.

l0l get outta here maybe u shouldnt have told ur clan to get 30 def and not go hpc

Yes, what i'm saying is that clans can easily take advantage of this when wanting to declare on clans that are more than 20 defence

E.G Imperial declare on Olympus for a 40v40 with a 20 defence cap,

Olympus attempts to counter declare but realises they can only lower the defence cap and they are screwed.

It isn't only Olympus with this problem, any clan that brings addy will have this problem lol, Rage,Olympus, (Possibly ruin, I see that they are making some addy movement or some brown sticky stuff)

They should've trained 30def then. It's MPC after all :)

This is clearly biased completely towards Ruin.

Every MPC allows up to 39 def and any who say they don't lie because I can show you screenshots of addy on their trips.

The ones who declare with 20def cap, as Ruin did to us in p2p was not a way to get a clean fight but to try to get a fake win. Once we actually fought we 3-0'd them. Making low defense level caps is solely a way to keep clans from fighting rather than make them fight - the opposite of intention for the system.

how mad are u that you'll be pulling 20(90 to pk trips) to declarations instead of the usual 30(90 to pk trips) now that 30 def isnt allowed lmao

I loved how this is implemented after we were forced into a 35- def cap against a clan that is literally made of addy. 

35 def cap in fucking MPC lol! Kids tryna say 'def doesnt matter'

then why did they get the def lvls in the first place? just lol

They should've trained 30def then. It's MPC after all :)

Well how it works is, One clan does some fucked up brown sticky stuff that has an advantage, (atleast in the wilderness) there is no way to stop this without teaming up or copying them

e.g scene is 1 defence

Clan A goes 20 defence while having the same pull as Clan B

Clan B is 1 def and gets shat on by these guys

Clan B is forced to go 20 defence to compete with Clan A (Clan B has better quality so they win now)

Clan A goes 30 defence for an even bigger advantage than Clan B

Clan B can't compete once again and goes 30 defence

you get how it goes.

honestly this is briliant, every 1 knows and pretend they dont know that you can have a 30 def maxed acc and be mpc (92) cb, as long as you have 70 attack, wich is obviously broccolied to say 30 def isnt an "excuse" cause your "skimy will pierce the defence in monks" cuz when ur same levels and the person has 30+ def levels on u its surely an advantage but also cancerous as fuck, 30 def isnt even suposed to be pure honestly, even hpc complains about it and they are allowed to get 99 attack cuz no combat cap, ppl need to adapt to the scene, not the scene adapat to ppl, ex: if your clan is full of 41 def the cap for pures is now 41 cuz whatever its the same without armor right? whould just cripple the scene like 39def did, pures always been 1 - 25 def, and should always be, if your clan is full of 39 defs, adapt to the pure, and make a 1 - 25 def acc, cuz if you dont, new clans that gonna eventualy come mpc or present ones with 1 - 25 def will win due to new rules