Supremacy vs Fatality F2P Prep [2-0]

Ham

no

We were 3 from the start and 6 of us dc'd that round. Come again please. Everyone fight in the past month we have had against you we were ddos'd. Just looking forward to some equal ground fights.

We were 3 from the start and 6 of us dc'd that round. Come again please. Everyone fight in the past month we have had against you we were ddos'd. Just looking forward to some equal ground fights.

LOL remember that time u sat 13 people who were getting ddosed and we still smashed you? I feel like ur bullbrown sticky stufftin me

You were up 1 from the start (grats on getting ur piles down) and I'd like to see TS logs of people DCing. Even if you dced, I feel like you're blaming us when it's clearly not us. Learn to change your IPs it's been weeks now. You guys sat 13 people who "dced" and still got smacked losing 5 each round in a past prep so idk. Even our p2p vs you nobody dced on your side and we still beat you so I'm not sure what to say to you lolll.

You were up 1 from the start (grats on getting ur piles down) and I'd like to see TS logs of people DCing. Even if you dced, I feel like you're blaming us when it's clearly not us. Learn to change your IPs it's been weeks now. You guys sat 13 people who "dced" and still got smacked losing 5 each round in a past prep so idk. Even our p2p vs you nobody dced on your side and we still beat you so I'm not sure what to say to you lolll.

What? I feel like we aren't blaming you at all. Everyone knows it's EOP after they hacked our forums. Thought it was common knowledge half of our clan has been getting ddos'd at preps. There's no point in posting proof, we know who it is, no one bothers taking pictures anymore. BTW, yes people dc'd against you on the P2P. Like I said it's become so common, it's expected, so no one screen shots or anything loll