Who's the biggest broccoli in the clanning scene?

ragboy

definitely honor, he just writes the most pointless brown sticky stuff, and has been cauliflower for 7 years.

oh and this broccoli dude, you make some dumb posts.

Who are you, enlighten me on who my number one fan is. Every post I make you're usually the first person to make a hate post lmfao

I would accept this award but since Impact has never ever lost in anything ever we have to many W's and it would be unfair to add another one.

Looks like you just nominated your self for this topic.

Jail, duval, control pker,

Remb when I said its a public account dumb refugee loser

Loser ded

i remember when you tried to say this account wasn't you lmfao broccoli I win again

and apply for asylum his raft broke after it got hit by a huge wave during a storm. Local reporters say that they heard mickey mouse squeeking for help in some arab language. They first thought it was another terrorist attack but it turned out to be another refugee. The local reporters stated: Maybe it was for the best, when we would of told him the UK is no longer part of the EU and he could fuck off back to germany he might of did a terrorist attack out of depression. RIP ashraf only if they thought you how to swim on sharkbrew.

Loser ded

and apply for asylum his raft broke after it got hit by a huge wave during a storm. Local reporters say that they heard mickey mouse squeeking for help in some arab language. They first thought it was another terrorist attack but it turned out to be another refugee. The local reporters stated: Maybe it was for the best, when we would of told him the UK is no longer part of the EU and he could fuck off back to germany he might of did a terrorist attack out of depression. RIP ashraf only if they thought you how to swim on sharkbrew.

Loser ded

writing paragraphs are we now sociopath? Look how insecure I've made you look. Bullied into another account I win again

lmfao @@Ash posted on 3 accounts and thinks a public account is me whahha

writing paragraphs are we now sociopath? Look how insecure I've made you look. Bullied into another account I win again

Whahahha ur ded asf everybody laughs at how im killing you.

Paragraphs + insecure ahahahha dumbass doesn't know anything dropout refugee

lmfao @@Ash posted on 3 accounts and thinks a public account is me whahha

Whahahha ur ded asf everybody laughs at how im killing you.

Paragraphs + insecure ahahahha dumbass doesn't know anything dropout refugee

i win again broken loser