Against All Odds Late Night Prep against Ruin | [2-1]

Patrick

Vp6nYXh.gif

wIuzTyg.png

We massed up 26 Lions for another late night prep against Ruin. Losing the first round but coming back strong to take the 2-1 victory =) Ty for the late night action again Kangaroos!

XvIheAA.gif

Round 1: Loss

AAO Starting: 21

Ru Starting: 21

Ru Ending: 14

XvIheAA.gif

Round 2: Win

AAO Starting: 20

Ru Starting: 20

AAO Ending: 11

XvIheAA.gif

Round 3: Win

AAO Starting: 21

Ru Starting: 21

AAO Ending: 13

XvIheAA.gif

Taka's POV

Austin's POV

XvIheAA.gif

Want to join the ONLY 1-20 Defence MPC? 

AAO-RS.COM | TS.AAO-RS.COM | #AAO

2mpctud.gif

Ur 18v18 First to 25 isn't a prep but this is and if you can't tell the difference between the two then idk what 2 tell you.

So 2 more ppl make it a prep. I personally dont care either way I was just asking a question but you seem to not have a good enough answer so you must beat around the bush. Don't bother quoting me idrc any more I wouldn't want to make the clan your ranked in look even more brown sticky stuff with a 0-7 record. Lmao ruined

Ruin not afraid to have events and lose

Step 3 in handling a problem. Admitting you have one. In this case it's admitting you suck. @@Acid ily!!!

Ruin not afraid to have events and lose

you should be because it's about to slump you back into the fucking ice age lmao

So 2 more ppl make it a prep. I personally dont care either way I was just asking a question but you seem to not have a good enough answer so you must beat around the bush. Don't bother quoting me idrc any more I wouldn't want to make the clan your ranked in look even more brown sticky stuff with a 0-7 record. Lmao ruined

Step 3 in handling a problem. Admitting you have one. In this case it's admitting you suck. @@Acid ily!!!

lmfao duvie mad