read it

Duval

good job duval! took you about 7 years to do something successful on runescape, too bad it is in the minor leagues

cant even count how many times i fucked zenith up l0l. And why would we go hpc, its even more cancer then mpc. You got Clans like E"op" or Cp who bring more rune then Pures. And yes this has been a issue since 2008.

imo kj, you should of stayed mpc bc Doom was doing better pull wise prep wise etc etc. but im glad you stepped up no hate all love.

cry less

Rage made you use a fake Sb account #Cleared

Rage I think you focus too much on clan wars, 20+ def high prayer, every one sees it...

you made @@Niblet and i re made him into a god so stfu broccoli

Not really it was prob harder then it is now if OP is a top contender for COTM lol..

i think the mpc scene now is easier. The scene when doom was mpc had better clans, Ruin was actually good op was decent aao was iight apex was mentioned etc etc. plus mains wasnt that big of an issue.

From the brown sticky stuff start you guys had in preps opening as MPC, to this brown sticky stuff now, it's good to see. Good brown sticky stuff on your wins you've earned em.

<3

Say what you want about Rage but at CW they absolutely dominate... hats off