Shit talking LPC clans LOL

Hon0r

You know LPCs pre-eoc were mostly 60-70ish cb and 30+ def right? The community isn't being "ruined" by xL. It is adapting to what was created. Honestly pure clanning in general should never be over 20 def. But you know brown sticky stuff happens. Defence to compete... 1-20 def community would be great, but that will never happen.

lol at the broccolied kids acting like they never heard of xl, either theyre broccolied or newbundle of twigss

pre eoc we even competed with many hpcs as a lpc

also many of ur current ranks in ur clans have had a home before in xl and didnt even know what pure clanning was til me and hon0r came around ;) #staynew

ps duval chv10 closed and ryan and niblet still with xl

also oh lord the cancer kids in impact lets not even get started LOLOL

I mean you have no history for being 7 years old nice try though :)

Oh and hence you can't close a clan if you were a 5 man team consisting of your 3 accs and two rune def nubs again nice try man 5 man team for 6 1/2 of your 7 years

Sorry to disappoint you lol. We still have more history than the clans listed above.

" and random edgevile recruits"

1. a lot of the xlpc scene is based off random edgeville recruits why the fuck would u not bring them in if your pking on 308 broccoli

2. your clan masses for like an hour at edge everyday auto spamming pms to everyone on your friends list

But i agree hassan is highly broccolied.

1. a lot of the xlpc scene is based off random edgeville recruits why the fuck would u not bring them in if your pking on 308 broccoli

2. your clan masses for like an hour at edge everyday auto spamming pms to everyone on your friends list

But i agree hassan is highly cauliflower.

Capital C & it's spelt capital not capitol if we're being precis

lol oops

But i agree hassan is highly cauliflower.

Cause no one of his old clan is left they all fucking left him.