1-20 Def... We wish.

Kip

Sharkbrew Community,

At the beginning of 07 we were all basically 1-13ish (some 20 def, they liked that blue armor). Why did we leave low bracket in the dust? Was it because new clans opened and forced our hands? Are clans like CP and Control to blame? People always say defence to compete. The pure clanning community these days is now 1- 39 99. I just don't understand how this happened is green armor so much better than that god-like blue armor that we should never pass. I personally came to 07 to clan with some friends from pre-EOC to join Intense Redemption (IR) and I clanned pretty hard with them until closure, later joining a singles team. That fall I quit RS and thought I would never come back. Then, Activation opened on RSPS and I tagged along because it was RSPS (so easy training) and I was having fun. Back on RS07 clans were already moving to 30+ def, thinking turmoil was out or something (lol). After Activation closed (about a year passed) I was asked by [iMP]Cassidy and Syracuse to help with a LPC clan called Hate, we did not stay open for long.

The only clan that really rose from this rejuvenation of LPC clanning was Zerg Unit (ZU), which did good for a while as most people know. About a month later Activation reopened for a while and I was given a account lvl 75ish combat with 39 defence. I knew at the moment, when I was given the account something caused clanning to change. Eventually Activation closed again and the 2nd rejuvenation of LPC clans arrived. This time, it took more time for clans to reach 20 def, then 30, then 39. We are now over a year and a half in this defence to compete thing in MPC and HPC has been on the same train since probably summer of '13. When will we get off? Can we get off? Will clanning ever be how I or we actually want it to be. No mains, no ~25 def, no bull brown sticky stuff. Just pking and clanning.

~Kip, the human Bitcoin

aim 30 def

Honestly the goal should be 30 def for all, then 25 def, then 20. We need to move down, not up.

Ur in Olympus stfu

OP wins again, I retired because of def and mains. Something needs to change.

Sharkbrew Community,

At the beginning of 07 we were all basically 1-13ish (some 20 def, they liked that blue armor). Why did we leave low bracket in the dust? Was it because new clans opened and forced our hands? Are clans like CP and Control to blame? People always say defence to compete. The pure clanning community these days is now 1- 39 99. I just don't understand how this happened is green armor so much better than that god-like blue armor that we should never pass. I personally came to 07 to clan with some friends from pre-EOC to join Intense Redemption (IR) and I clanned pretty hard with them until closure, later joining a singles team. That fall I quit RS and thought I would never come back. Then, Activation opened on RSPS and I tagged along because it was RSPS (so easy training) and I was having fun. Back on RS07 clans were already moving to 30+ def, thinking turmoil was out or something (lol). After Activation closed (about a year passed) I was asked by [iMP]Cassidy and Syracuse to help with a LPC clan called Hate, we did not stay open for long.

The only clan that really rose from this rejuvenation of LPC clanning was Zerg Unit (ZU), which did good for a while as most people know. About a month later Activation reopened for a while and I was given a account lvl 75ish combat with 39 defence. I knew at the moment, when I was given the account something caused clanning to change. Eventually Activation closed again and the 2nd rejuvenation of LPC clans arrived. This time, it took more time for clans to reach 20 def, then 30, then 39. We are now over a year and a half in this defence to compete thing in MPC and HPC has been on the same train since probably summer of '13. When will we get off? Can we get off? Will clanning ever be how I or we actually want it to be. No mains, no ~25 def, no bull brown sticky stuff. Just pking and clanning.

~Kip, the human Bitcoin

I agree with everything you are saying. We created the community and the changes came from us. So just change back to a properly defense since there is no reason to aim 30def+. Sadly i have to say that this will never happen in my vision and actually, it will gettong worse.

As long as you associate with any clan that openly uses a mass amount of mains or 30+ you are contributing to the problem

People are brown sticky stuff at the game and are in brown sticky stuff clans, which is why they turn to above. Can't compete, can't win the game

As long as you associate with any clan that openly uses a mass amount of mains or 30+ you are contributing to the problem

People are brown sticky stuff at the game and are in brown sticky stuff clans, which is why they turn to above. Can't compete, can't win the game

This is a way to solve the problem