xL VS cs You merged for this??? TWICE IN A DAY LOLOLOLOLOL

Hon0r

DsspRfc.png

Recently, two clans were forced to an make a decision, merge or close. It was was decided between the clans Envy and Ucontrolable to form one clan. One clan to rule them all. With a leader like Hassan, and an army of Edgeville recruits they decided to be come Mithlords and train prayer to 44+ at 60 combat whilst in an LPC. They surely seemed unbeatable, it was said the almighty @@Jail himself had trouble clearing them. Then this happened in the afternoon... then again at night, both collision trips were fucked by xL

CS - Get used to this.

BV The only clan to get cleared 20 times in 6 hours and still claim a win!

e10ed6a52b.jpg

7cad28398a.jpg

WHOS MEMBERS ARE JOINING WHO
d38e79d340.png

First trip: The afternoon

45cf913e5d9d3c9b2058033056d3dd23.gif

Then again at night...thats right both cs trips were fucked by xL ( Notice the overheads cs have compared to xL )

www.xl-rs.com

45cf913e5d9d3c9b2058033056d3dd23.gifSecond trip: The late hours

DsspRfc.png

6RIV1bx.png

0ce9884abb.jpg

66da19cc52.jpgc0dc0af10e.png

e5d112a4e0.jpg

71e4cd2830.jpg

b990c7cff0.jpg

e796ee7fce.jpg

8756cf2c5d.jpg

8c6c98eb1b.jpg

5242a27ca7.jpg

b1b8c51892.jpg

3bd4870b89.jpg

de5e628a88.jpg

df9d4008bd.jpg

2225146be7.jpg

5c76abb4ff.jpg

72f8b92b0e.jpg

Then again at night...thats right both cs trips were fucked by xL

BV The only clan to get cleared 20 times in 6 hours and still claim a win!

e10ed6a52b.jpg

your screenies show nothing i dont even see collision in them and no vid, nice topic keep up the good work lmfao

You probably don't see collision because they were hiding in singles the entire time ;) video is posted as well, bet you feel salty. I heard their was a lot of crying in teamspeak, I would cry to if i just merged three clans, got 20 defence and prayer ruining my account to get cleared by xL still. 

your screenies show nothing i dont even see collision in them and no vid, nice topic keep up the good work lmf

You merged for this? Get used to this. Who will you merge with next? 3 Merges, still get cleared.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'm so confused as to why you consider a win when you literally bring MAINS, had +12 on us and literally got DICKED to even ops at 20v20. Also, nice 80s and 90s team you had hiding. Y

Yall might wanna read this topic and watch the video cause the lies coming from this 37 year old virgin are horrendous. 

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/22050-collision-vs-excel-down-10-with-mains/

Gz1ts0P.png

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'm so confused as to why you consider a win when you literally bring MAINS, had +12 on us and literally got DICKED to even ops at 20v20. Also, nice 80s and 90s team you had hiding. Y

Yall might wanna read this topic and watch the video cause the lies coming from this 37 year old virgin are horrendous. 

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/22050-collision-vs-excel-down-10-with-mains/

Gz1ts0P.png

Lmfao nice vid? why hide the ending? too bad I got the ending on my topic which showed us pushing you to singles after a comeback. holy even your vidders bring teles

#1 pls have a better quality vidder next time.

#2 LOL @ CS for trying to learn from me, logging on top of excel trying to clear them, that wont work for clans, u need to be 1337 like Fs to do it right.

#3 gj xL, i like how u make cs sit in singles.