EOPS RANKS ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKING PUSSIES. ACTUALLY PISSES ME OFF.

Treehugger28

CHyjQZY.png

b86adac909785d342d150e185c0672ca.png
FPKHW6a.png?1

According to EOP's Aftermath topic they overpulled us by 15 over the whole trip!

de30095043880b4180aebc1f769dbf93.png

We were walking around in multi SOUTH of them in the same world for over 15 minutes yet refused to fight us. WHY? LIKE EOP YOU TALK SO MUCH brown sticky stuff AND THEN REFUSE TO FIGHT US UP 15???????????? T

hen u try to crash us and because RD  DIPPED YOU DIP ASWEL? WTF? We can easily take u 2v1.

iTXI5VG.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnk060_BXKI

What happend? Only can compete with booters? Trying to hurt us to hack our forums? Trying to hurt us to get leaks/spies into us? Making numerous propoganda topics per week? BUT CANT FIGHT US INSIDE THE GAME WE ARE SUPPOSED TO PLAY? WTF is going on? I blame poor god damn leadership. To scared, To proud to admit their mistakes. Solo would never let this happen. He would always try and compete with us inside the fucking game. Current EOP's leadership pisses me fucking off l0l.

Stop hugging ur dicks & Single & Fight us in multi fucking retards.

See you tonight fucking goons. EOP is fucking DOO DOO.

BTW during the RD rivalry RD actually fought us. Ur just fucking scared.

iTXI5VG.gif

PS: Just because I didn't leak yesterdays TS yet doesnt mean I wont leak it at all, again it was cringie as fuck. Fucking pussies.

PSS:No, we wont prep you atm until you decide to change leadership. Current one will just hit us offline. No reason to do that.

MAYBE RD WANTS A PREP? But I doubt that.

BTW @@slushpuppy 30 sec TS audio leak short enough?