A Message To Impact

Control Pker

After @@Jail Has broken the rules of bringing in more then what we asked into the portal during our ft 50, and then on top of this he had people leaving cc/rejoining so that the numbers of deaths were not counting and acting very cauliflower about it.

We have decided that we will put you into the hole like Slaughter was in. 

Enjoy no Events with us other then Weekends. 

This is what happens when you play cauliflower. 

SF's Regards. 

We Played Fair and Expected the Same but we saw the Opposite.

After @@Jail Has broken the rules of bringing in more then what we asked into the portal during our ft 50, and then on top of this he had people leaving cc/rejoining so that the numbers of deaths were not counting and acting very cauliflower about it.

We have decided that we will put you into the hole like Slaughter was in.

Enjoy no Events with us other then Weekends.

This is what happens when you play cauliflower.

SF's Regards.

We Played Fair and Expected the Same but we saw the Opposite.

Let's get this whole thing str8 YOU did nothing to slaughter besides hide. YOU never put any clan in a hole other then rage when you hacked us. AS SOON as yo dumb ass got booted rage became #1. your hairline has completely ran from your head. God bless.

Let's get this whole thing str8 YOU did nothing to slaughter besides hide. YOU never put any clan in a hole other then rage when you hacked us. AS SOON as yo dumb ass got booted rage became #1. your hairline has completely ran from your head. God bless.

After Slaughter closed its door you finally got the breathingspace to grow. Like always, control pker had little influence on this.

After Slaughter closed its door you finally got the breathingspace to grow. Like always, control pker had little influence on this.

If i do recall. We took away your breathing room and forced you to bring every mpc clans cape so you could have action. But we can both agree Damien did nothing to slaughter

If i do recall. We took away your breathing room and forced you to bring every mpc clans cape so you could have action. But we can both agree Damien did nothing to slaughter

i recall you being afraid to prep us for months straight, making excuses and trying to get evey detail in ur advantage. When months later u accepted on the condition it would be 85-( lmfao) u got the fucking 3-0 to the face.

Shouldve stuck to damien's tactics, just avoid and pray buddy.

i recall you being afraid to prep us for months straight, making excuses and trying to get evey detail in ur advantage. When months later u accepted on the condition it would be 85-( lmfao) u got the fucking 3-0 to the face.

Shouldve stuck to damien's tactics, just avoid and pray buddy.

Never needed to pray. You closed after we gave you no breathing room on weekend trips remember what you pulled on your opening trip? If not let me help you.

Yo @@Datassd0e what's 9+10?

Never needed to pray. You closed after we gave you no breathing room on weekend trips remember what you pulled on your opening trip? If not let me help you.

Yo @@Datassd0e what's 9+10?

During the rivalry you never came close to our level, remember those streaks? Was good fun duval, good fun indeed.