Nice mods lmfao

D o n

I haven't had an internet connection the past two weeks, so I actually don't know the specific circumstances of what the fuck is going on nor have I voted for or against anything. When I know more, I'll give a more appropriate response to the topic.

Fuck the mods.

M8 pls teach these mods a thing or two

[12:52] <slushpuppy> <zeppke> and we didn't get a re-do from olympus when dull aka cmb [12:52] <slushpuppy> i told andre [12:52] <zeppke> yh [12:52] <slushpuppy> to force a redo [12:52] <slushpuppy> but na

[12:52] <slushpuppy> whole thing is messed uo

[12:52] <slushpuppy> i was outvoted in rb

[13:03] <zeppke> you apply rules for one prep

[13:03] <zeppke> but not for the other

[13:03] <slushpuppy> well ok

[13:03] <slushpuppy> i admit my mistake for that 1

So u would try to force a redo to the cleanest 50v50?

I thought mods were suppose to non-bias

I don't care that OP won it, it was a clean 30v30 and they won it. Its the fact they apply rules to one prep but

To to the extreme bias mods/admins on Sharkbrew we will not be Redoing the 50v50

I will make this very clear, your admins/mods on Sharkbrew do not control us and do not have an influence on the pure community not one bit.

We will also not be participating in any Sharkbrew tournaments from now on.

same apply to you V AAO in the 10v10 reject.

Or you can ask zeppke to show you the full PM instead of cherry picking 1-2 lines to make me look bad.

The fault with the Op vs Imp prep lies exclusively with my memberlist system.

So no, we are not being selective here. Olympus did actually try to add their members and it would have most certainly been added if my server didn't crash at 400 members mark due to a programming logic error on my end.

For the Rage/Imp, both clans had retirees not added to the ML. Both clans admitted that they didn't add them, or couldn't prove they added them.

I mean, you are not the first clan who threatens to leave Sharkbrew... as far as I am concerned, everything is handled as transparently as possible.

once again I've already explained to you that at the time of the event everyone in the portal was on the member list. This isn't rocket science

once again I've already explained to you that at the time of the event everyone in the portal was on the member list. This isn't rocket science

Yeah well, Don told me the exact same thing.. so if I accepted ur explanation, then I will have to accept Don's excuse.. and unlike Olympus's case, I don't have any logs of your members added to ML since my script only generates memberlist dumps if and only if an error occurs.

You should have done the needful by screenshotting your own ml as insurance.