Ruin vs Impact F2P Prep [2-1]

Nick

You were bumping an old topic that wasnt even counted, it was necessary to lock it if it's an old topic thats just being flame baited on.

Why are you so mad? Lol

Pray 4 rage. Still waiting on a rage rank to pm me to set up a prep. P2p or f2p you've said you'll do either. So let's throw hands

Yep, leaking rage lb's right now 1m

The good old days when you used to leak everything to me for free <3

I'm going to lose my sharkbrew rank for responding to pointless flame? I never knew that. Dang, sorry @@slushpuppy I tried man:/

P2p isnt relevant in mpc, lol.

Yeah I lost my respected rank from that brown sticky stuff. @@slushpuppy give It back to me ya gronk cunt.

P2p would be relevant if clans like Rage decided to do it. But I mean when you mass promote 30 def it does mean you're losing massive p2p quality in other stats.

Ruin pull like 14 to preps then mass invite eop n whoever else

Wats the point lol

What rock are you living under you dumb fuck

Jesus christ, See that rope in your dads room, tie it to the fan above the chair you're sitting on right now, climb up the chair, tie it around your neck then walk off the chair.

Thats how u pull a fan down off the ceiling, pm me for a meal plan to drop the lbs and get shredded like zyzz brah.

By the way Zyzz died a couple of years ago if you didn't know.

#ripzyzz #4evermirin #stayshredded

Jesus christ, See that rope in your dads room, tie it to the fan above the chair you're sitting on right now, climb up the chair, tie it around your neck then walk off the chair.

Thats how u pull a fan down off the ceiling, pm me for a meal plan to drop the lbs and get shredded like zyzz brah.

That's me leader ^^

wow u got mad lol