Ruin vs Impact F2P Prep [2-1]

Nick

Rofl @@Datassd0e

Instead of the previous prep topic we were just talking on of which youve locked for some reason (I assume butthurt)

how about we continue on yet another Ruin winning topic.

You were bumping an old topic that wasnt even counted, it was necessary to lock it if it's an old topic thats just being flame baited on.

Why are you so mad? Lol

You were bumping an old topic that wasnt even counted, it was necessary to lock it if it's an old topic thats just being flame baited on.

Why are you so mad? Lol

Bumping old topics? Someone from your clan commented with flame, I responded once...

Then you started quoting me with pointless flame so get the fuck out of here with that brown sticky stuff, stop acting like a downy and go check your own prep topics if you wanna see what real bumping is.

Get your facts right, we don't want you to lose your precious sharkbrew rank.

Actually you started quoting me with pointless flame so get the fuck out of here with that brown sticky stuff, stop acting like a downy.

I quoted you to correct you. You are cocky for being in a clan that pulls 20 and has beaten Rage once(barely) in 3 months.

F2p prep us or shut up. Simple.

Bumping old topics? Someone from your clan commented with flame, I responded once...

Then you started quoting me with pointless flame so get the fuck out of here with that brown sticky stuff, stop acting like a downy and go check your own prep topics if you wanna see what real bumping is.

@@Datassd0e

I quoted you to correct you. You are cocky for being in a clan that pulls 20 and has beaten Rage once(barely) in 3 months.

F2p prep us or shut up. Simple.

Me being "cocky" would have nothing to do with clans btw, although I have faith in my clans ability unlike you... Which brings me onto the point, how many f2p preps have we given you? And how many p2p preps have you given us?

You were only confident enough to ask for a 15v15 pub off p2p mini lol, not suprising bare in mind you can't even beat VT

I'm going to lose my sharkbrew rank for responding to pointless flame? I never knew that. Dang, sorry @@slushpuppy I tried man:/

@@Datassd0e

Me being "cocky" would have nothing to do with clans btw, although I have faith in my clans ability unlike you... Which brings me onto the point, how many f2p preps have we given you? And how many p2p preps have you given us?

You were only confident enough to ask for a 15v15 pub off p2p mini lol.

P2p isnt relevant in mpc, lol.

I'm going to lose my sharkbrew rank for responding to pointless flame? I never knew that. Dang, sorry @@slushpuppy I tried man:/

Mmmm keep browning that nose lad, I'm calling you out for locking our prep topic for no other reason than you being a bias mod of which got into a flame war about someone else's clan, just because you got silenced you locked the topic rofl.

Mmmm keep browning that nose lad, I'm calling you out for locking our prep topic for no other reason than you being a bias mod of which got into a flame war about someone else's clan, just because you got silenced you locked the topic rofl.

Like I said, it was an old topic that was being bumped with flame baits, it didnt count either way. Why are you so upset?

P2p isnt relevant in mpc, lol.

We've had weekly p2p trips and p2p PCL, yup completely irrelevant, although all you do is brag about your daily p2p pking, what an embarrassment, your clan loves p2p but your rank team just has no faith in them, and good thing aswell because Ruin would walk all over you just like we did in PCL.

Like I said, it was an old topic that was being bumped with flame baits, it didnt count either way. Why are you so upset?

One guy from YOUR clan flamed us once, I responded once, I feel that valid, if you wanted to lock it because of that you should of done it then not after commenting and starting a flame war (of which you've clearly lost)

We've had weekly p2p trips and p2p PCL, yup completely irrelevant, although all you do is brag about your daily p2p pking, what an embarrassment, your clan loves p2p but your rank team just has no faith in them, and good thing aswell because Ruin would walk all over you just like we did in PCL.

^

Burn