SF is a scam?

TELLY BLOCK

I've been reading about sf special forces and it looks like a lot of people are saying the leaders a scammer.

I've been in the clan for a few months now I just don't know if I should be concerned. I'm not sure how this whole hacking and scamming members through email verification works? I was just wondering if someone could explain it and if I used a authentication, random email/passwordnot associated with my rs account if I should even be concerned.

I've been reading about sf special forces and it looks like a lot of people are saying the leaders a scammer.

I've been in the clan for a few months now I just don't know if I should be concerned. I'm not sure how this whole hacking and scamming members through email verification works? I was just wondering if someone could explain it and if I used a authentication, random email/passwordnot associated with my rs account if I should even be concerned.

SO you ask the sharkbrew community right on l0l. 

Nothing was done through a website in terms of people saying i scam, plus you should have all accounts on ANY website fake like every clan tells you too unless your @@Hon0r

SO you ask the sharkbrew community right on l0l. 

Nothing was done through a website in terms of people saying i scam, plus you should have all accounts on ANY website fake like every clan tells you too unless your @@Hon0r

stfu ur clan sucks reject