Regarding CLW point system

@@slushpuppy you're being delusional if you think CP stopped prepping to win COTM. CP doesn't have more wins this month because clans won't fight us. The system is flawed and always will be flawed because there's no possible way to determine if a clan is declining because they are "afraid" or if they simply can't fight at an agreed time.

The simple fix is to make all fights 20v20+ 1 point (regardless of server and what clan you fight). This rewards clans for their activity (by getting more fights, regardless of who they are vs or what server)

Good thing @ and @@Moni actually run the little system because your logic makes no sense and just makes you look uninformed

ps you can read this and be angry with me for disagreeing with you or understand we actually tried to play along and the system showed all of its flaws.. 

You're broccolied lmfao. How are we supposed to get points when brown sticky stuff clans won't prep us.

Maybe speak to clans nicely instead of doing the following:

<[CP]Luke> [Kiwis has address [email protected]]

<[CP]Luke> Jul 18 02:31:51 <[CP]Luke> Yo

<[CP]Luke> Jul 18 02:32:00 <[CP]Luke> U wanna prep cp this week? we can give u a handicap

<Kiwis> iv had this problem with you before

<Kiwis> no thanks

<[CP]Luke> i legit have no idea who u r

<[CP]Luke> dont talk to me

<Unique> *** (07GEUPDATE): The Oldschool RuneScape Grand Exchange has been updated! This update took about 19hrs 21mins 6secs.

<Kiwis> ;)

<[CP]Luke> arent u in op

<Kiwis> kiss me

<[CP]Luke> broccoli

<Kiwis> talk dirty to me

<[CP]`Htown> Kiwis you're a dirty ass polly lol

<[CP]`Htown> sthu

Because how you speak over the internet should determine if another clan on runescape.com should fight you......ugh

Honest truth is, no1 is obligated to prep you.. so a little courtesy & respectfulness will go a long way.

Oh btw Moni helped formulated the point idea, so thank him as well

@@slushpuppy I don't think anyone said clans are obligated to prep us, they are just pointing out the flaws in the system..read my other post lol

I saw, I don't see any reason why we should reward clans for mediocrity. Why should we cater to the lowest common denominator? May as well start handing out points for 6v6 minis that does not reflect the qualities of the entire clan.

@@slushpuppy telling it like it is.

Btw if you CP retards want the old w/l system back then your wins against mpcs should be nullified and only count wins against clans in your own bracket, so that way you won't farm wins off of mpcs alone and cheat your way to a cotm that apparently matters to you so much lmao.

>Clan of the month award rewarded to clans with best Win/Loss ratio for over a year

>CP gets 7 wins 0 losses within said month (actually ~13 wins since we had to fight main clans and mpcs for action, won all of them)

>COTM system changes (still haven't seen a topic explaining the new rules btw lol) out of no where

>decides to use a point system which caters to clans who pull more..

But.. *let's use our heads*.. what if said clan pulls 40+ (like CP has to every single prep within the past month) and their opponents only pull 30? The clan who pulls 40+ is forced to sit down to a 30v30, as the clan they are fighting (sup/fi/doom/rd/eop/mpcs/etc) couldn't pull 40+.

Should the clan with the higher pull be at a disadvantage and only receive points for a 30v30 even though they pulled 45 and were ready for a 40v40?

And don't say set a 40v40 min vs clans simply because said clans named above can't always pull 40+ lol. That would just force less and less preps to happen.

@@slushpuppy @@Moni @

If you want to use that type of point system due to pulls, the winner should receive points based off of what their clan pulled. Every topic has their opts at the beginning (can also use basic reasoning with the opts of each round to see if its realistic).

This way, if a clan like FOE can easily pull 40+ to a prep, and a clan like CP can easily pull 40+ to a prep, but FOE decides to dodge CP every week for preps, CP still has a chance at getting the same amount of points that Fo would get by fighting a clan like Fatality who basically massed up 40+ and gave them free wins lol (Fi won't prep CP either).

Thoughts?

or you know, keep things logical and as long as it's a 30v30+ (what 95% of clans can pull to CLW right now, including MPC's) you get that set amount of points, and anything below 30v30 is a different value of points.

@@slushpuppy telling it like it is.

Btw if you CP retards want the old w/l system back then your wins against mpcs should be nullified and only count wins against clans in your own bracket, so that way you won't farm wins off of mpcs alone and cheat your way to a cotm that apparently matters to you so much lmao.

And we'd still have a better win/loss ratio than Fo?

lmfao..