IMPERIAL+RUIN+CD VS. RAGE+IMPACT+OLYMPUS

IMPERIAL+RUIN+CD VS. RAGE+IMPACT+OLYMPUS  

136 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WOULD WIN

• IMPERIAL, RUIN, CD
    • RAGE, IMPACT, OLYMPUS

Could say the same to you tho? you do well one month and we never hear the end of it... back to reality kid, getting slammed in both servers

One month? For 3 months we've stomped you guys in preps. Then you thought you could actually start a rivalry with us. Look at ruin now, u pull 12 on weekends and bring hpc invites to your preps.

You started this, and look what it did to you.

One win means nothing, if you want another f2p prep just let me know, that win was a fluke.

One month? For 3 months we've stomped you guys in preps. Then you thought you could actually start a rivalry with us. Look at ruin now, u pull 12 on weekends and bring hpc invites to your preps.

You started this, and look what it did to you.

One win means nothing, if you want another f2p prep just let me know, that win was a fluke.

I don't know about that one mate, don't think we pull 12 to weekends or bring invites to our preps

Yeah i did and look now we dismantled you in both servers

It was two wins also btw, you are replacing niblet with duval, closing time for you.

I don't know about that one mate, don't think we pull 12 to weekends or bring invites to our preps

Yeah i did and look now we dismantled you in both servers

It was two wins also btw, you are replacing niblet with duval, closing time for you.

Rage has legit done less than 10 p2p preps since we've opened,gratz lmao. And u barely won in f2p when our main caller wasnt on while u brought hpc invites.

Dismantled? Please.. we've already piped you kids down to 12 man pulls, what does it take to shut u kids up?

I'll take you seriously when you stop wearing other clans capes.

Rage has legit done less than 10 p2p preps since we've opened,gratz lmao. And u barely won in f2p when our main caller wasnt on while u brought hpc invites.

Dismantled? Please.. we've already piped you kids down to 12 man pulls, what does it take to shut u kids up?

I'll take you seriously when you stop wearing other clans capes.

we have done less than 10 p2p preps lol? barely won lol we carroted u and had 0 invites.

how am i meant to take rage seriously when its a bunch of edge recruit ranks/members

i feel bad for you when you have duval take over niblet, you can't keep using that excuse lol

and you have to close me, to shut me up but gl with that =)

we have done less than 10 p2p preps lol? barely won lol we carroted u and had 0 invites.

how am i meant to take rage seriously when its a bunch of edge recruit ranks/members

i feel bad for you when you have duval take over niblet, you can't keep using that excuse lol

and you have to close me, to shut me up but gl with that =)

Close you? You pull 12 Lmao, I'm legit talking to someone whos a mute all trip, quit acting like you run ruin cause the best you can do is call in game with them magic keyboard skills. Thats all ruin ever has been, a bunch of keyboard warriors even after being slumped into other clans capes.

Like I said, I'll start taking you seriously when you start wearing your own capes on weekends.

Try to pull higher than 12. I look forward to it!

Close you? You pull 12 Lmao, I'm legit talking to someone whos a mute all trip, quit acting like you run ruin cause the best you can do is call in game with them magic keyboard skills. Thats all ruin ever has been, a bunch of keyboard warriors even after being slumped into other clans capes.

Like I said, I'll start taking you seriously when you start wearing your own capes on weekends.

Try to pull higher than 12. I look forward to it!

stfu l0l

Let's see...

CD brings mains every weekend, still gets brown sticky stuffted on.

Ruin cant even pull more than 19 for a 25v25 prep and puts CD capes on just to get bodied.

Imperial pulls 50 on weekends, if that and DDOS Impact callers during a prep.

CD/Ruin also got fucking steamrolled last weekend.

Good luck tomorrow brown sticky stuffters

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Cx