Supremacy's Undefeated Saturday (again) ft. chopping off shit clans arms when they try to hold hands

Hebi

There was legit 3 rage on dooms trip lol.

thats not what my boys at CD told me xd

Lmfaoooo when's phase 3

when your ranks decide to pipe up again lol... Phase 2 started when you got out of your slump and started brown sticky stuff with us again, not us starting it with you.

L

ol

thats not what my boys at CD told me xd

when your ranks decide to pipe up again lol... Phase 2 started when you got out of your slump and started brown sticky stuff with us again, not us starting it with you.

ol

There's more rage in rd/foe than in doom.

Don't ever believe cd lol.

They'll lie to you all the time.

"We're a pure clan" "our mains only hit other mains" "Kings of wildy" -gets me Everytime, lmao.

There's more rage in rd/foe than in doom.

Don't ever believe cd lol.

They'll lie to you all the time.

"We're a pure clan" "our mains only hit other mains" "Kings of wildy" -gets me Everytime, lmao.

Didn't you go to Doom's brown sticky stuffty trip today? Oh yeah you did, we killed you multiple times.

OT:

I had a source reveal that Doom had a total of 28 clan friends on today, which honestly isn't surprising given their mass recruiting at a minigame and their inept rank structures ability to not get actual recruits. Sorry to my source for revealing our conversation, but I kept your name out.

"[18:32] <haha> this trip sucked [18:32] <doom> it consisted of remy and hormone [18:32] <fucking> fighting [18:33] <sucks> then halp tryna call [18:33] <major> but everyone making fun of his calls [18:33] <dick> idk [18:33] <lmfao> cancer"