Alliances

Sith-

I think this was a mad post by some butthurt supremacy member.

Zenith+Supremacy have only ever teamed against Conviction, even teamed up were 52?vs60 usually lol. I think we have once against zerg unit but then it was matched and we annihalated you xd.

You are not #1, you get beat down by zenith every prep and will continue to aswell as the wilderness. All your CP invites have left my friend, time to slump like you did in the first week of lpcs.

lol?

We can't stop sovereign physcially being there lol?

The fact of the matter is, you +fi were dicks to sv when they were pure so there getting there own back. Us + SV were on good terms so why would they snipe us lol.

You do realise an eop main called 'Farmoil' has sniped our fi/ went on your trips for like 9 months now?

Try and deny it and i'll bring up logs of your high council (rebel) even saying it was him on it lol.

For me i'd only care if it wasnt for good reason or if my clan was too brown sticky stuff not to fight itself, but when every pother clan is spasticated and if we fight supremacy we'll get crashed, we go and kill conviction together.

You just admitted you team up because you can't compete...............................................................................

and admitting on teaming up on Zu, probably pulling 50+ to our 35~ and being proud lol. matched? never, you must have been slumping if it was matched.

CP invites? bahahahaa, and left? what do you mean left? we tell them they can't come and they go running straight to you... how many 37 defs to zenith have now? pathetic. can't compete. You pulled less than 20 zenith members last week 

Denying you team with Sv lol

Show us the logs of the ONE high council admitting that he goes on his main to fight the whole of cp mate! disgusting behaviour from him!

You just admitted you team up because you can't compete...............................................................................

and admitting on teaming up on Zu, probably pulling 50+ to our 35~ and being proud lol. matched? never, you must have been slumping if it was matched.

CP invites? bahahahaa, and left? what do you mean left? we tell them they can't come and they go running straight to you... how many 37 defs to zenith have now? pathetic. can't compete. You pulled less than 20 zenith members last week 

Show us the logs of the ONE high council admitting that he goes on his main to fight the whole of cp mate! disgusting behaviour from him!

Im not going to mass recruit 40 randoms into my clan to pull 60 lol.

Having a low 20 pull is not a slump, since you have them every sunday. 

Nobody in zenith is 37def, naseer uses a baby pure broccoli

[11:14] <[Ch]Victory> u had
[11:14] <[Ch]Victory> a main with u yday
[11:15] <[EoP]Rebel> farmoil?
[11:15] <[Ch]Victory> yh
[11:15] <[EoP]Rebel> ye sean was on it
[11:15] <[Ch]Victory> 75def 108 cb
[11:15] <[EoP]Rebel> y
[11:15] <[Ch]Victory> he was in the fc
[11:15] <[Ch]Victory> and fighting with u
[11:15] <[EoP]Rebel> yes iknow

i can pic them if you want?

Having a low pull and fighting a clan matched isnt something to be ashamed off.
Your clan has never been #1 and will never be so as soon as you put that into your broccolied little rejected head the sooner the better.

Your clan has never been #1 and will never be so as soon as you put that into your broccolied little rejected head the sooner the better.

pls dont tell me tht tag stands for chaotic brotheran.

You team because you can't compete, is that what you're admitting to?

I was being sarcastic btw and i bet rebel was as well, just like on cp trips when their members say stuff like "off sv, they're team" they're just being sarcastic, right?

You're 37 def

ps calm down

You team because you can't compete, is that what you're admitting to?

I was being sarcastic btw and i bet rebel was as well, just like on cp trips when their members say stuff like "off sv, they're team" they're just being sarcastic, right?

You're 37 def

ps calm down

I use my 37 defence account for corrupt pures

I have a 50atk 5 defence account for zenith.

Rebel wasn't being sarcastic since he was in there fc with them lol?

Just remember to keep opening your assholes so we can continue dicking you.

I use my 37 defence account for corrupt pures

I have a 50atk 5 defence account for zenith.

Rebel wasn't being sarcastic since he was in there fc with them lol?

Just remember to keep opening your assholes so we can continue dicking you.

Are you potato masher?

Um no when sup and z teamed it was vs conviction and then it was vs Zu AND LT so gtfo.

Rofl zenith is trash, zu smacks you all day. Zenith might as well never closed because i'd still consider them hpc looolz

When have we teamed with Dr?

When was the last time you've seen the wilderness, especially since you're saying that?

Your attention-needy topics are going downhill.

if i was making an attention topic it would get more attention. I am just asking for opnions the lt discussion topic will be up in 2 weeks, that will be the next "attention seeking" topic

Teaming to compete, zu and lt we must defeat!

The only reason you keep bringing up Lt in the same cc as zerg unit that happend like 4 weeks ago is because you have Beef with Mulug after he left your side because he noticed you cant run a clan. its obvious your obsessed with Lt and not zerg unit. You team every weekend to pull. (No one gives a fuck).  you bring EOP invites to preps (no one gives a fuck or makes topics) You complain about clans brining 100's? you braught 10 of them to a Zu prep and got SLAMMED.

Sith just stfu your 26 obsessed with mulugs clan. Your clan gets slammed. #Zu   

P.S you dont run the clan either you just post topics on rs forms get interviews with Ex lt members and creep in ts you dont even call.