~The Reign Of Monk Robes~ Impact Cures the Cancer Ft. 80 Pull

Jail`

fought u guys down 20, when rage crashed it was matched lmfao. But nice try tho, maybe we should prep. Oh wait impact is scared of imperial LOOOOOOOOL

hey man we're just trying to be actual pures in the old school runescape game... if you wanna talk about how the wilderness isn't fair we could open a stand and sell lemonade while discussing.

gz impact was pretty ez running the wilderness from where I was sitting

hey man we're just trying to be actual pures in the old school runescape game... if you wanna talk about how the wilderness isn't fair we could open a stand and sell lemonade while discussing.

gz impact was pretty ez running the wilderness from where I was sitting

"actual pures" u can cut that brown sticky stuff out lmfao, u have mains with u as well

We actually send this clan to inners after 1 round, pulls are good all you need know is some quality

Slowly but surely we will get there. You still have to take into consideration that we have a couple 60s and low 70s prepping matched fights against level 80s and 90s. This includes low prayer levels that obviously do not help on large opt fights Impact has had recently. 

We still have the lowest combat average in the MPCs I believe for this same reason.