Debate of the Pure Community

Sith-

Our cancer?

Sorry if being the best is cancer now.

Going lpc is practically closing and cp wouldn't go lpc lol.

Prediction:

Recently with rumors of FOE closing, and even if not the HPCS that have made their own community die will attempt to come to the LPC scene. They will make multi clanning no longer available and once a clan say, EoP decides to move down, CP will follow forcing the rest. Maybe this would be a good point for FI to close considering their biggest competition (FOE) May or may not close. If FOE is to close the HPC scene will only be in singles at ALL times unless they do move down.

not sure how to take this it states cp will follow eop to lpc, if foe closes it would be a good time for fi to close. No where does it say cp is closing. And yeah i would rather not deal with singles fights and ddosing from the different clans in the hpc community. Thats legit all you do.

not sure how to take this it states cp will follow eop to lpc, if foe closes it would be a good time for fi to close. No where does it say cp is closing. And yeah i would rather not deal with singles fights and ddosing from the different clans in the hpc community. Thats legit all you do.

cp literally wait an hour for eop and then get hit by fi waiting, kill fi and then eop rush and get killed aswell.

lll

cp literally wait an hour for eop and then get hit by fi waiting, kill fi and then eop rush and get killed aswell.

lll

lol no all your clans suck I have leaks in everyone xd trust me your trips suck and we don't want any part of it.

lol no all your clans suck I have leaks in everyone xd trust me your trips suck and we don't want any part of it.

my trips are fun

we literally pull 70, never bank and fight as much as we can.

Its probably your rd guys telling you how brown sticky stuff eop is

my trips are fun

we literally pull 70, never bank and fight as much as we can.

Its probably your rd guys telling you how brown sticky stuff eop is

You're a good troll you got me haha won't be falling for this again

I find it funny that some of you guys think the pure community is dying because of hackers/Ddosers or immature clan leaders.The pure community is dying simply because the game sucks now. There is no new blood entering the clanning scene & ppl are retiring because they are older and have responsibilities that conflict with clan events times.

Take a look at the masser clan scene, it is honestly non existent it just reflects the potential in the offical clanning scene. when i started playing this game you would be able to just mass a clan at varrock church & fight a clan at hill giants or gdz. As potato masher as this sounds there was passion for clanning back when this game was good. 

basically what im saying is its no ones fault but jagex. like cmon having to pay just to logg on to the game is absolutely broccolied. 

Whether you guys like HPC's or want them to close is irrelevant because that's not going to happen, i understand the concerns you guys have in regards to fighting the Hpcs and i honestly do not expect you to switch times because there is no incentive to from your point of view.

The remaining 4 switching times it inevitable and i can say on my clans behalf that if we do switch times we won't spontaneously just target the mpc clans we will still aim to fight our main competition .

I'm sorry if this upsets other clans but that's just how it is and if u dont like it stick to skilling

Whether you guys like HPC's or want them to close is irrelevant because that's not going to happen, i understand the concerns you guys have in regards to fighting the Hpcs and i honestly do not expect you to switch times because there is no incentive to from your point of view.

The remaining 4 switching times it inevitable and i can say on my clans behalf that if we do switch times we won't spontaneously just target the mpc clans we will still aim to fight our main competition .

I'm sorry if this upsets other clans but that's just how it is and if u dont like it stick to skilling

if all the hpcs closed would make things alot more interesting than your little single strip wars that were happening even when there were 10 clans, face it hpc clanning is boring and dead. And i will do everything in my ability to be sure it doesnt come to where i am. You guys legit make the game boring, not just for everyone else but as well as yourselves. Dont take it personal leecn its just tne old clans dont know anything but single strip waiting and ddosing, time for something new

I find it funny that some of you guys think the pure community is dying because of hackers/Ddosers or immature clan leaders.The pure community is dying simply because the game sucks now. There is no new blood entering the clanning scene & ppl are retiring because they are older and have responsibilities that conflict with clan events times.

Take a look at the masser clan scene, it is honestly non existent it just reflects the potential in the offical clanning scene. when i started playing this game you would be able to just mass a clan at varrock church & fight a clan at hill giants or gdz. As potato masher as this sounds there was passion for clanning back when this game was good. 

basically what im saying is its no ones fault but jagex. like cmon having to pay just to logg on to the game is absolutely broccolied. 

Yes, old people are retiring. But how many people can you name that quit due to being hacked? quite a bit so I am pretty sure that that has something to do with it. As well as clan leaders of any older clan constantly flame, and attempt to pick on the new clans. Saying they suck, or trying to get them to close into them, or hacking their site due to them not being prepared for it, every single new clan gets flamed more than the clan that opened before them. It is fact, the older clans do attempt to pick on the new people due to it being easier competition instead of fighting someone they might lose against. It is not the only reason that the clanning community is screwed but its a big one.

We didn't enjoy the trips anymore as every hpc would wait sometimes over an hour to go into multi, when it was in mutli it lasted about a good 4 seconds till fi hit it with 8m people. If everyone was fighting eachother instead of waiting around to hit someone smaller then FI would not have crashed every fight you had it would be impossible, and it would have at least been a little fun. I speak for RD as well as CT, partly was due to some of our leadership not being able to get on during hpc times. But a even bigger part was what is the point?

I would rather not have a bunch of kids caring about their internet reputation to a bunch of people they will never see in real life come over and try to claim wins and hack/ddos/singles fight. I feel like some clans are already like that, however introducing the main problem would not solve anything

if all the hpcs closed would make things alot more interesting than your little single strip wars that were happening even when there were 10 clans, face it hpc clanning is boring and dead. And i will do everything in my ability to be sure it doesnt come to where i am. You guys legit make the game boring, not just for everyone else but as well as yourselves. Dont take it personal leecn its just tne old clans dont know anything but single strip waiting and ddosing, time for something new

Ok what are you going to do to prevent them from switching? You can't do anything

This is what cp's ts usually looks like lmfao!

cHoy9l1.png

Don't forget their leaving section after a good ol' "#1" F2P trip ae @Victory  :rolleyes:

*insertspicfromoneofourvariousleaksbutcan'tsinceit'sagainsttherulesforforumpics*

More leaks than the boat from Dragon Slayer man

Don't forget their leaving section after a good ol' "#1" F2P trip ae @Victory  :rolleyes:

*insertspicfromoneofourvariousleaksbutcan'tsinceit'sagainsttherulesforforumpics*

More leaks than the boat from Dragon Slayer man

2 people left cp, wow cp slumping!!

lol focus on your clan before talking brown sticky stuff to cp, theyre doing 10x better than your irrelevant clan that pulls 30 with invites and mains

2 people left cp, wow cp slumping!!

lol focus on your clan before talking brown sticky stuff to cp, theyre doing 10x better than your irrelevant clan that pulls 30 with invites and mains

It's fun talking in 3rd person acting like you aren't in cp right? Yeah I'd be embarrassed too if I was in that clan LOL

+Retired (lol)

you're a funny guy, it must help when your clan has to rg for 45mins

Now that you mention it, I do have a reputation of being quite the funny guy. Maybe you guys should start being funny so you don't have a repeat of last weekend  :rolleyes:

9551264e93.png

15 people just fucked off after you got #kekekekleared man!

Now that you mention it, I do have a reputation of being quite the funny guy. Maybe you guys should start being funny so you don't have a repeat of last weekend  :rolleyes:

9551264e93.png

15 people just fucked off after you got #kekekekleared man!

Erm

So some random guy that probably isnt even in cp said that?

lol good 1 mate.

who pulls 50 and who pulls 25 ;)

Erm

So some random guy that probably isnt even in cp said that?

lol good 1 mate.

who pulls 50 and who pulls 25 ;)

It's not nice to call one of the people your esteemed leader auto-accepts a random!! No wonder people make leaving topics!

So NOW people want to talk about this brown sticky stuff??? I've been talking about this brown sticky stuff for 4 FUCKING YEARS. I need a life.

if you agree with anything I said you should leave your clan there about the #1 problem in the lpc as far as the problems listed lol