SK Destroys XL (Again)

Aaronn

giphy.gif

my clan doesn't need to look good, we already know we dookied on lpc and killed it more than it already was

Yes i openly admit you are the best clan your level on 308 right now mainly because your clan is level 65-85 chilling on 308 no offence but you wont make it to mpc, half your memberbase is rage and Dave is leaving gl all the same.

Yes i openly admit you are the best clan your level on 308 right now mainly because your clan is level 65-85 chilling on 308 no offence but you wont make it to mpc, half your memberbase is rage and Dave is leaving gl all the same.

we have max 2 people from rage in our clan you kids make me laugh and for our cb lvls there 60-75 we have zero 80's and we sure as hell don't bring mains    (cough SK) better keep your daily trips at lvl 5 lmfao gl tomatos.

we have max 2 people from rage in our clan you kids make me laugh and for our cb lvls there 60-75 we have zero 80's and we sure as hell don't bring mains    (cough SK) better keep your daily trips at lvl 5 lmfao gl tomatos.

IV's new recruits the lower ones of the clan tend to have 5 cb's over our highest. The rest averaging what level 71 ish? So 15CB + as we're bout avg 55. Your clip of us is crashing a bunch of level 55s warring already GJ true heroes of the day #autograph pl0x. So let me get this straight a bunch of 70s are declaring war on a bunch of 50s? so cool so good

you legit just killed your clan lel im legit gonna hit u everyday when your out we are ending your trips. better keep them fights at lvl 5 pussy 

thats what xl said when we were level 30s/40s and they were 50s/60s they now have 3 ranks left and pull 15 gl all the same

if u dont have members willing to train (we started as a lvl 50 snipe clan) and aren't willing to recruit (cough 119 apps so far cough) u will close, especially if ur only possible response to us is to keep your fights below fog..........gl maintaining a 20 man pull that way fam

all the same good job pooping on xl, hopefully you guys step it up so we can get some proper competition in lpc scene since xl is ded

Yes our website is rather fresh. It's not even a week old. (Since it's been finished) We like to go for quality not quantity. Everyone is required to be on teamspeak and to our stat requirements.