Sk Pk trip - 8/3/2016 - Xl's daily spanking

RevenantOSRS

Theres a reason SK arnt banned from sharkbrew and 2 XL ambassadors are SK have a lot of brown sticky stuff on Hon0r but refuse to spread it around.

You need to get your ranks to chill with the flaming if you are going to get cleared the next day thats all or expect to be flamed back one of the two.

lmfao. You started it by leaking hon0r's home adress and his sister's irl info. Thats when hon0r retaliated. Difference is hon0r isnt a little bitch like you who cries to moni/slushpuppy. Cant believe you are playing the innocent one here. 

lmfao. You started it by leaking hon0r's home adress and his sister's irl info. Thats when hon0r retaliated. Difference is hon0r isnt a little bitch and doesnt cry to moni/slushpuppy. Cant believe you are playing the innocent one here.

I thought that's been out for a lot longer than SK has even been open? I mean I remember seeing Honor's IRL & someone posting his brown sticky stuff on some clan forum but I thought that was like months before SK even thought of opening.

damn Impact bullied Xl , now a new lpc is smacking Honor's clan thats been here for years, this guy is doing something wrong lmfao 

grats SK 

Honor's clan has been here for years and hasn't done anything even remotely decent with it. This shouldn't come as a surprise to anybody.

as level 30s?

They copied their name basically they are just a low level pure clan

xl has been around for 6 yrs, so he is doing something right. Lets see how long until jail closes again.

XL Bullied from 40 man weekday pulls to 8 and 10 ranks to 3 left l000l grats sk

I've added about 4 sk members on kik/snapchat. My irls are out there if you want it all you gotta do is ask and i'd add you all on fb/snap/kik tbh.

*If we're friends

and i was thinking we were ready to take our relationship to the next level and you snap chattin other hoes? <3

lmfao. You started it by leaking hon0r's home adress and his sister's irl info. Thats when hon0r retaliated. Difference is hon0r isnt a little bitch like you who cries to moni/slushpuppy. Cant believe you are playing the innocent one here. 

You seem mad but im pretty sure all SK did was search hon0rs kik name and found a load of dating sites / webcam sex sites / potato masher sites looool he also ddosd our teamspeak until we had to buy a new one before we started anything. Anyways SK closed xl so all that brown sticky stuff is irrelevant.

I actually lol'ed at this...SK thinking they are even a little bit relevant to me. goodluck this weekend, assuming you won't be hiding in singles or flaming xL at ditch.

P.S. - Thanks for agreeing that I am the best rank, we all know that. @@Bowsz

not even