Everything I predicted has now happened.

Sith-

Now we will all be one community, you fucking retards splitting it into 2 was selfish and probably killed the whole community in the end.

there was nothing good about the community the hpcs have been in keep the cancer to yourself. Dont bring it with you, and by that i am intending it at all 3 of tne remaining hpcs

Lol.

The thing is though.

I think it will be on trips:

CP vs Fi

with eop sniping/crashing or trying to make a cluster.

I think it's all going to be about CP and Fi and eop will start fighting lpcs (zenith,zu).

Not trying to flame eop here but from last night when it was basically a huge cluster you pulled -15 all clans and you just sniped.

Lol I already know what's going to happen. Eop is going to start coming to trip times because they can't compete with CP and FI, CP and FIE will get tired of fighting each other so they'll come to chase EOP and get caught up in the LPC scene then it would be FI and CP crashing fights all over again increasing the pace of our decline. SOMETHING needs to be done. Message me on forums if you have any ideas. We need to come together on this. This is NOT fair. Think about it. What would have happened if the LPC scene wasn't created? there would only be 3 pure clans left lol...

You fucking moron, what clan r u in we coming for u first.

Seriously though, that was a broccolied reply with broccolied logic. Just because we are all in the lpc scene doesn't mean we're going to for some reason forget about each other and all work together to clear you fucks.. Our focuses will obviously remain the same.... Instead of sitting there saying poor us poor us think of this as a great opportunity for our dying community to stay alive.

For you to say this is not fair just cracks me the fuck up bro.

You fucking moron, what clan r u in we coming for u first.

Seriously though, that was a broccolied reply with broccolied logic. Just because we are all in the lpc scene doesn't mean we're going to for some reason forget about each other and all work together to clear you fucks.. Our focuses will obviously remain the same.... Instead of sitting there saying poor us poor us think of this as a great opportunity for our dying community to stay alive.

For you to say this is not fair just cracks me the fuck up bro.

@@Cronic

we both know in this it's gunna be a huge CP FI rivalry and eop will compete with zu and conviction.

Fi are spastics so they'll pretend they'll be good and then hit lpcs

CP will kill fi then probably just try and fight use or hit the best MPC out.

I don't see the reason for a 40-50 pulling clan with high combats to hit a 20man pulling clan with all 70s/80s. 

please say your going to fight cp+fi and not just try and hit lpcs?

Lol.

The thing is though.

I think it will be on trips:

CP vs Fi

with eop sniping/crashing or trying to make a cluster.

I think it's all going to be about CP and Fi and eop will start fighting lpcs (zenith,zu).

Not trying to flame eop here but from last night when it was basically a huge cluster you pulled -15 all clans and you just sniped.

I love you Victory, you're my boy but you need to realize its eop & fi that made this movement. CP will be fighting moss giants. When CP finally makes there choice to move as well, eop will still be focusing on them seeing as our rivalry hasn't end yet. So i'd say us hpc's are giving the mpcs a bit more time to catch up.

you should have too, hpc clanning is broccolied, don't bring all the boring brown sticky stuff here.

Actually become an LPC clan(45-66 or something) and there won't be a problem, until then we'll be having some fun in the wilderness and you will not stop us.

Actually become an LPC clan(45-66 or something) and there won't be a problem, until then we'll be having some fun in the wilderness and you will not stop us.

dude your trips are boring as hell how do you stay in that clan... Now what your going to hit lpc in singles? lol I am just being real... And its not just eop... FI/CP trips are hella boring too, its just singles fighting with an occasional 2 seconds in multi. While FI does nothing and stands in multi