Everything I predicted has now happened.

Sith-

dude your trips are boring as hell how do you stay in that clan... Now what your going to hit lpc in singles? lol I am just being real... And its not just eop... FI/CP trips are hella boring too, its just singles fighting with an occasional 2 seconds in multi. While FI does nothing and stands in multi

Fighting CP consistently is boring, we all know that.THATS the reason why were moving to you guys. Our priority is still to shut down CP for good and never stop until its over. Although at the same time we would like to fight other clans instead of fighting the same clans over and over again. I know most MPCs dislike this because they think we'll consistently crash their fights but the truth of the matter is our focus is still going to be on CP/Fi. This is just bringing the community together & would motivate new people to open up more clans just to compete, im sorry but i disagree with this segregation dream between HPCs & MPCs you keep holding.

jfk_smiling_gif_by_kraljaleksandar-d4pzy

I love you Victory, you're my boy but you need to realize its eop & fi that made this movement. CP will be fighting moss giants. When CP finally makes there choice to move as well, eop will still be focusing on them seeing as our rivalry hasn't end yet. So i'd say us hpc's are giving the mpcs a bit more time to catch up.

Cloyde your my nigga but you think EoP is so good but you suck.

WE HAVE SWITCHED TIMES LO.....

Last saturday?

Were you focusing us? All you did was snipe us when we had big boy fights lmfao. CP has changed aswell since you guys were too scared to go without your butt buddys foe.

I hope EoP does focus CP (without booters) so we can finally get some action that isn't in singles or when you snipe us lol.

Seriously look at last night, you hit us in singles after we'd been in a cluster fighting for 15 minutes and you sniped us from mossies when we had a fight with foe.

CP won the EoP rivalry a long fucking ass time ago and it's time eop realise they can't win against cp or put this rivalry back on lol. 

If EoP wanted to focus us they could fight us, not just snipe us when we're already fighting lol.

Last night eop pulled 20 LESS THAN EVERY OTHER CLAN. We are going to be fighting fi whilst you hit mpc's and we both know it lol.

You fucking moron, what clan r u in we coming for u first.

Seriously though, that was a broccolied reply with broccolied logic. Just because we are all in the lpc scene doesn't mean we're going to for some reason forget about each other and all work together to clear you fucks.. Our focuses will obviously remain the same.... Instead of sitting there saying poor us poor us think of this as a great opportunity for our dying community to stay alive.

For you to say this is not fair just cracks me the fuck up bro.

I don't even think EOP would be able to compete with even BV TEE BEE H. You've destroyed EOP's image you gook. You are nothing short of an tomato. Not worthy and definitely don't know what you are doing. I know a brown sticky stuff ton of people that would've handled your job better. Back when I was in EOP it was at least decent. You are a failure, go back to the sewers kid. And don't say "this is going to save us lolololololl" No It's going to save you. It's an opportunity for YOU to build your base back up just so CP can slump you again. Do you really think you'll be able to compete against CP? Dude lol I would consider Toxic to be better than you. You're nothing to me. Thing is I don't even know you and I havn't even been to an EOP trip under your leadership to know how fucking ridiculous you must sound trying to lead an event. You need to be replaced. EOP was a much better clan without you. You can buzz off now. And get off these forums. EOP's past leadership wouldn't even bother responding to a "fucking moron". You're a disappointment.

I don't even think EOP would be able to compete with even BV TEE BEE H. You've destroyed EOP's image you gook. You are nothing short of an tomato. Not worthy and definitely don't know what you are doing. I know a brown sticky stuff ton of people that would've handled your job better. Back when I was in EOP it was at least decent. You are a failure, go back to the sewers kid. And don't say "this is going to save us lolololololl" No It's going to save you. It's an opportunity for YOU to build your base back up just so CP can slump you again. Do you really think you'll be able to compete against CP? Dude lol I would consider Toxic to be better than you. You're nothing to me. Thing is I don't even know you and I havn't even been to an EOP trip under your leadership to know how fucking ridiculous you must sound trying to lead an event. You need to be replaced. EOP was a much better clan without you. You can buzz off now. And get off these forums. EOP's past leadership wouldn't even bother responding to a "fucking moron". You're a disappointment.

gottem lmfa0

Fighting CP consistently is boring, we all know that.THATS the reason why were moving to you guys. Our priority is still to shut down CP for good and never stop until its over. Although at the same time we would like to fight other clans instead of fighting the same clans over and over again. I know most MPCs dislike this because they think we'll consistently crash their fights but the truth of the matter is our focus is still going to be on CP/Fi. This is just bringing the community together & would motivate new people to open up more clans just to compete, im sorry but i disagree with this segregation dream between HPCs & MPCs you keep holding.

This is why HPCs died.  You all wonder why clans around you close yet the main mission of a clan is to close the other just because you hate them.  Try healthy competition for once, it's a fucking game.

HPCs wonder why LPC/MPCs stayed away, it's because our trips were more fun and we cared less about losing and more about action and having fun.  I hope it remains this way, however now Fi/CP/EOP have less reason to fight each other and more reason to crash LPCs.

This is why HPCs died.  You all wonder why clans around you close yet the main mission of a clan is to close the other just because you hate them.  Try healthy competition for once, it's a fucking game.

HPCs wonder why LPC/MPCs stayed away, it's because our trips were more fun and we cared less about losing and more about action and having fun.  I hope it remains this way, however now Fi/CP/EOP have less reason to fight each other and more reason to crash LPCs.

couldnt have said it better myself i dont even understand why anyone would want to be in those clans legit boring as hell

is it boring because your losing all the time lol @@Birthday

you're focus wont be fi or cp at all since we pull atleast 15+ on you

eop won't be shutting anything down with cronic leech and murd

ow , your mean.

such flame ffs

@@Cronic

we both know in this it's gunna be a huge CP FI rivalry and eop will compete with zu and conviction.

Fi are spastics so they'll pretend they'll be good and then hit lpcs

CP will kill fi then probably just try and fight use or hit the best MPC out.

I don't see the reason for a 40-50 pulling clan with high combats to hit a 20man pulling clan with all 70s/80s. 

please say your going to fight cp+fi and not just try and hit lpcs?

lol i doubt it, what do you think is going to happen to cp if they move to lpc times? probably a 15 man decrease in opts

Haven't been paying attention for the past month or so; but from reading this, it just seems cauliflower to have two different trip times now.

I'm surprised the HPC's (FOE/FI/EOP/CP) haven't gone out in the LPC's trips sooner. From what I gather, the combat difference and pulls aren't that different. Pretty sure the gap between FI/CP is smaller than the large gap that other clans had to put up with when MM pulled 100s or whatever. 

Stop making poor excuses, you guys just didn't have the means to compete, if it's just a game why did you leak another lpcs leaderboards man it's just a game remember?

Haven't been paying attention for the past month or so; but from reading this, it just seems cauliflower to have two different trip times now.

I'm surprised the HPC's (FOE/FI/EOP/CP) haven't gone out in the LPC's trips sooner. From what I gather, the combat difference and pulls aren't that different. Pretty sure the gap between FI/CP is smaller than the large gap that other clans had to put up with when MM pulled 100s or whatever. 

Things are a lot more fragile nowadays.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little brown sticky stuff? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that brown sticky stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little brown sticky stuff. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn tomato. I will brown sticky stuff fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

Hi, this is a member of EoP's past leadership, and this is me responding to a fucking moron.

lol i doubt it, what do you think is going to happen to cp if they move to lpc times? probably a 15 man decrease in opts

ye when your captain is complaining about the 10 people leaving to dr when you pulled 25 lmfao!

still going to be on alot more than you are

Hi, this is a member of EoP's past leadership, and this is me responding to a fucking moron.

weren't you ejected from eop's leadership and called a reject for being, a fucking moron?

IuF0BLj.png

lmao at getting a picture of a bunch of people who had been retired for months/years and writing #clan-cp on it, ironically we actually took all of CP's smart ranks back in 2011.

of course victory wouldn't know this because he was about 8 years old at the time and still in 2nd grade.

lmao at getting a picture of a bunch of people who had been retired for months/years and writing #clan-cp on it, ironically we actually took all of CP's smart ranks back in 2011.

of course victory wouldn't know this because he was about 8 years old at the time and still in 2nd grade.

im 15 years old

how can somebody who is 15 now be 8 in 2011?

is this new eop logic

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little brown sticky stuff? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that brown sticky stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little brown sticky stuff. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn tomato. I will brown sticky stuff fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

It's spelled guerrilla you fucking cunt

dce212d1ecdf5d97f1c6d996207d6dc30a314aef