Everything I predicted has now happened.

Sith-

How will EoP/CP/FI influence the LPC community? Do you think more people will stick with their LPCS or HPCS?

I am very sad to see the singles fights being brought to us. If you enjoy the HPC trips you have been attending please feel free to stay with them, however if you do not and you are enjoying your LPC trips more then please stick with the new version of the community. It is by far in my opinion more fun.

Lol I already know what's going to happen. Eop is going to start coming to trip times because they can't compete with CP and FI, CP and FIE will get tired of fighting each other so they'll come to chase EOP and get caught up in the LPC scene then it would be FI and CP crashing fights all over again increasing the pace of our decline. SOMETHING needs to be done. Message me on forums if you have any ideas. We need to come together on this. This is NOT fair. Think about it. What would have happened if the LPC scene wasn't created? there would only be 3 pure clans left lol...

Lol I already know what's going to happen. Eop is going to start coming to trip times because they can't compete with CP and FI, CP and FIE will get tired of fighting each other so they'll come to chase EOP and get caught up in the LPC scene then it would be FI and CP crashing fights all over again increasing the pace of our decline. SOMETHING needs to be done. Message me on forums if you have any ideas. We need to come together on this. This is NOT fair. Think about it. What would have happened if the LPC scene wasn't created? there would only be 3 pure clans left lol...

photo-665.jpg?_r=1405222102

You clearly don't know what you're talking about but then again i don't blame you because your not in a pure clan, why make comments if you don't even clan or know what's going on?

Eop pulls 25. 3/4 Eop members who are in zu will stay with us.

Cp is full of lpc invites they will drop down or all other lpc's will be hit

Fi will be hit a little to as we have about 10 fi kids that will stay with the zu.

So whatever happens zu stays strong <3 xox

~2k15 clan cup winners

#zu

photo-665.jpg?_r=1405222102

You clearly don't know what you're talking about,* but then again *I* don't blame you because *your'e* not in a pure clan.* Why* make comments if you don't even clan or know what's going on?

Was this an attempt  to try and humiliate me? My nephew's cute though isn't he. You obviously don't know who I am. I've been here for a while. I went through this same process back in 2010 when everybody thought everything was fine. It wasn't. I know what I'm talking about. I may not be in a pure clan but I do come to a few trips and events here and there.

Edit: I fixed your grammatical errors btw.

The thing is if there is a HPC scene, there will always be an LPC/MPC. Once all these LPC clans move up and become HPC's, you will start to see new LPCs that were once in your shoes. Its just a cycle man.

Was this an attempt  to try and humiliate me? My nephew's cute though isn't he. You obviously don't know who I am. I've been here for a while. I went through this same process back in 2010 when everybody thought everything was fine. It wasn't. I know what I'm talking about. I may not be in a pure clan but I do come to a few trips and events here and there.

Edit: I fixed your grammatical errors btw.

I've been pure clanning since 2k9 and ive no idea as to who you are, you don't know what you're talking about that is clear from the post you made if you're not actively clanning then don't  make assumptions you clearly don't know the situation

I've been pure clanning since 2k9 and ive no idea as to who you are, you don't know what you're talking about that is clear from the post you made if you're not actively clanning then don't  make assumptions you clearly don't know the situation

I think this is all stemming from the fact that I said EOP can't compete with CP or FI. My bad dude. 6fcde7b604d65fdc48c6dfddd98399a36b1b064c

I think this is all stemming from the fact that I said EOP can't compete with CP or FI. My bad dude. 6fcde7b604d65fdc48c6dfddd98399a36b1b064c

It's not really to do with the post about eop, it's more of a combination of your broccolied posts and topics eg the pure warfare business.