Everything I predicted has now happened.

Sith-

Weren't you Demoted for being an tomato? Point made.

Your point was made by making something up that never happened?

I sincerely hope that isn't your child in the picture or I may have to call child services, they can pick up Victory while they're at it considering they're of similar age.

Your point was made by making something up that never happened?

I sincerely hope that isn't your child in the picture or I may have to call child services, they can pick up Victory while they're at it considering they're of similar age.

I was asking a question nimrod. Hence ?  At least I heard that's what happened but who knows.I wouldn't dare go anywhere near eop's application section.

I was asking a question nimrod. Hence ?  At least I heard that's what happened but who knows.I wouldn't dare go anywhere near eop's application section.

yeah just come app for dr man see you there destruction-rs.com

y does this cronic talk down to people LOL

he's a 21 year old virgin who's only job is leading EOP (not to much success lmfao)

Please, do list your achievements as this kinda thing is all i've seen you post, so i'm assuming you're some kind of CEO or professional sportsman.

Of course if you're the same roflcats as in RoT and Epidemic you've actually been playing this game for years and years and have taken it extremely seriously while doing it, so I doubt you've done anything other than pick up your high school diploma then sit on your ass eating cheesos and flaming people for their IRL achievements for the last few years.

Please, do list your achievements as this kinda thing is all i've seen you post, so i'm assuming you're some kind of CEO or professional sportsman.

Of course if you're the same roflcats as in RoT and Epidemic you've actually been playing this game for years and years and have taken it extremely seriously while doing it, so I doubt you've done anything other than pick up your high school diploma then sit on your ass eating cheesos and flaming people for their IRL achievements for the last few years.

Nigga said cheesos.