ZU - The Truth Comes Out

Toxic

Seems like Conviction is getting desperate, after countless attempts from getting dicked by us week in a week out even losing 0-6 preps AND at p2p events. By the way those points I made for improvement were for our clan to be complete perfection. Everyone can tank and has already got good banks. Our pull has not changed in the slightest so don't think for a moment you have alternated anything in our clan. Because I can guarantee you Conviction has done nothing. Good luck in your future events, I do not see your clan getting better. And I can't wait for the next time we stomp on your clan, resulting in you having to team with Dr aka bv and eop L0L.

Seems like Conviction is getting desperate, after countless attempts from getting dicked by us week in a week out even losing 0-6 preps AND at p2p events. By the way those points I made for improvement were for our clan to be complete perfection. Everyone can tank and has already got good banks. Our pull has not changed in the slightest so don't think for a moment you have alternated anything in our clan. Because I can guarantee you Conviction has done nothing. Good luck in your future events, I do not see your clan getting better. And I can't wait for the next time we stomp on your clan, resulting in you having to team with Dr aka bv and eop L0L.

Let me remind you your leadership leaked CV leaderboards. All they did was return the favor. Btw, you're ugly irl.

This is pathetic. Most of that brown sticky stuff is ranks making topics about actual problems that need to be resolved. Not every clan is going to be perfect and a clan that underestimates another clan even though they're brown sticky stuffting on them every week is not going to be open for long. Oh but why am I even trying to explain this to you? You don't know how to set up a clan for success. The only good thing I see out of your clans is that you're good at getting people to recruit and you have a good team of guys behind your back when it comes to that. But then again why do I see your clans closing so early? Point made.